Why do they want to ring me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CrazyChick66

i applied for a job as a receptionist and I got an email asking they can ring me to get more information about mine experience, however I was busy at the time and didn't get chance to respond, they got in touch a few days later and said are you available at so and so time on this specific day to give me more information about the job. what does that mean?

I haven’t got a number to ring they told me Sunday that they was going to ring me today at 4:30 but haven’t had the call yet but haven’t been told position has been filled. Haven’t had an interview either.

I haven’t got a number to ring they told me Sunday that they was going to ring me today at 4:30 but haven’t had the call yet but haven’t been told position has been filled. Haven’t had an interview either.

As you don’t have a contact number, have you replied to their email instead?

Yes, I replied as soon as I saw the email

Yes, I replied as soon as I saw the email

You could always send another, but as it’s only just after 4:30, I’d hang on a while in case they’re just busy.

Still no call or email.

Stupid question but did your email or cv have you mobile number ?
They would ring you to test out your phone voice , it’s what the recruitment agents used to do when I went for job interviews years ago [emoji3].

They have my mobile and home. They never rang me back. Emailed them to ask why they didn’t ring and they didn’t get in touch

They have my mobile and home. They never rang me back here. Emailed them to ask why they didn’t ring and they didn’t get in touch
That's the way of the world.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back