Why must clients tell you these things?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a client who loved meeting up with men found online for "bedroom fun" (although it wasn't always in a bedroom haha) she would have a lovely momento of each one in the form of a photo of their nether regions. Called it her collection and would show me the pics and compare their size to random items in the house, like a triple A battery, teaspoon or a Sky TV remote!!
I do get told absolutely all sorts by clients, I can't believe how much so called friends gossip about each other. It's enough to put me off human beings for life lol. I used to find it really awkward keeping my responses neutral without just saying hmm or oh never? 😕

Triple a battery hahahahaha x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I have two ladies that both come to me and both bitch incessantly about the other. It's so incredibly awkward! I've been told about one of their husbands impotency, the others 'slight affair' with his (male) manager and that's just the start!!

I have two ladies that both come to me and both bitch incessantly about the other. It's so incredibly awkward! I've been told about one of their husbands impotency, the others 'slight affair' with his (male) manager and that's just the start!!

Why would she bitch about someones impotency.god women are vile lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Why would she bitch about someones impotency.god women are vile lol

Women really can be a class A bitch.

Feel like I need to take a scrubbing in the shower after reading that thread!! Lol!!
Eww,eww,ewwwwwwww

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

My god I've been told some quite unbelievable things... but that's what we're there for suppose! I've mastered the 'I'm listening' noises :)

My god I've been told some quite unbelievable things... but that's what we're there for suppose! I've mastered the 'I'm listening' noises :)

What are those unbelievable things... you cant just leave is hanging haha

Well I'd be wary of posting them publicly in case the people concerned stumbled on it, but feel free to send a private message!

Women really can be a class A bitch.

Men are sooo much bitchier than women! So much! I know because I am a man haha x

This thread is funny lol, the things we listen to but I wouldn't want to do anything else 😀

Men are sooo much bitchier than women! So much! I know because I am a man haha x

Lol i have to disagree with you there, i suppose gay men can be (no offence meant at all) but watching my fella and his mates... well any bloke they hardly ever say anything bad about anyone! Lol x

omg tell me about it. I'm the only girl in my team. I think their bitch gene is rubbing off on me these days.

I also once had a client on the phone at the basin. She sounded like she was orgasming to the point of clients and staff all giving me that look of pity. When she got off the phone she said "Sorry my friends kid is being bullied at school," went into details about how nasty kids are. Turns out those were her concerned sounds.

She was lovely though. One of my fave clients.

One client told me this diet thing tasted like... er.. man stuff... doesn't sound much but i couldnt get that image out of my head haha

One client told me this diet thing tasted like... er.. man stuff... doesn't sound much but i couldnt get that image out of my head haha

That is my least favourite thing.

Lol i have to disagree with you there, i suppose gay men can be (no offence meant at all) but watching my fella and his mates... well any bloke they hardly ever say anything bad about anyone! Lol x

I'm not just talking about gay men, straight men too! Haha, they love a good Bitch! X

omg tell me about it. I'm the only girl in my team. I think their bitch gene is rubbing off on me these days.

I also once had a client on the phone at the basin. She sounded like she was orgasming to the point of clients and staff all giving me that look of pity. When she got off the phone she said "Sorry my friends kid is being bullied at school," went into details about how nasty kids are. Turns out those were her concerned sounds.

She was lovely though. One of my fave clients.

I'm sorry but that really made me laugh. Gotta love it when people get a bit too vocal in public lol.

There was a lady behind me in a shop today and she was slagging her daughter and her choice of boyfriend right into the ground at full volume to her caller. I felt a bit bad for the daughter to be honest lol! Her live life being broadcast like that 😳

Triple a battery hahahahaha x

She wasn't far wrong, sadly I saw the evidence in photo form :eek:

She wasn't far wrong, sadly I saw the evidence in photo form :eek:

Hahahaha poor guy! X

I work in a town where very body knows one another.

I think the worst I had was a male client who owned a local cafe; him and his wife used to come in and have treatments. He admitted to cheating on his wife with a member of his staff a waitress 🙈

Few months passed and this became public news because his female employee got pregnant by him, and he left his wife for her. He got engaged to his pregnant mistress.

He returned to the salon and then informed me he was already cheating on his pregnant mistress/new fiancé with her best friend 🙈 who yep you guessed it worked at his cafe and also came to the salon.

This became local gossip as the best friend confessed and spread rumours. But I then had his still to be pregnant fiancé come into the salon for a treatment and she confronted me with questions as to whether I had slept with him 😷 I had to politely explain I wouldn't have touched him with a barge pole so def no there. I felt for all women involved and still had to be kind to him as he's a regular client. 🙈

🙈💅

Latest posts

Back