Will my HD brows be too dark for me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmah9

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm booked in for HD brows and LVL lashes next week. I've not had either done before so bit nervous but excited : ) my only worry with the HD brows is I am blonde and eyebrows are not very dark and I would like them more or less same colour or only ever so slightly darker , it's the nice defined arch I like rather than them being dark , I explained this when I booked and the therapist said they can still keep them light if they just put tint straight on and off .... Is this right ? Do HD brows suit blondes as well as brunette? Xxx

Hi there, you will be fine:hug: HD Brows are suitable for all skin/hair colourings, so not a problem. i would just make sure you say again to the therapist when you get there that you are a little concerned about going too dark. Im blonde myself, so as both a HD therapist, and client, i hope I can reassure you that I love mine:)

Thanks hun :) I can't wait now :)))) xx

the hd tints come in Black, Grey, Brown and Light Brown and can be mixed for the right effect...but yep let the therapist know your concerns xxx

:)

the hd tints come in Black, Grey, Brown and Light Brown and can be mixed for the right effect...but yep let the therapist know your concerns xxx

:)

Oh when did they bring a light brown out?

They must have brought it out in the last 3 - 4 months!!! A friend of mine done the course in early summer this year and she was wearing the light brown the last time I seen her. I have to say the colour was stunning and speaking as I am a former redhead who now masquerades as a blonde it would be perfect for the fairer skin tones out there who want the HD look but dont want black slugs. I am seeing said friend on Thursday and hoping to have it done if I have enough brows to work with so can report back if all goes to plan. x

Oh when did they bring a light brown out?

sorry angelina just seen ur post xx

not sure - we have it in salon lol

tints can also be purchased from house of famuir xx

Im blonde and I have HD brows done :) they use light brown with a tiny bit of grey, turns out beautiful and def not too dark! Xx

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back