Will someone please help me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixy_20

Reaction score
So I am still in school and I am doing this project where my group builds a fantasy salon. I was wondering about how much would the salon insurance be and What does it cover?

hi hun just bumping this up for you maybe louisa from the guild maybe able you with this one xx:green:xx

hi hun just bumping this up for you maybe louisa from the guild maybe able you with this one xx:green:xx

Thanks for letting me know about this Kirsty. It's not something I know the answer to off the top of my head, but I will find out on Monday for you.

HTH's

The thing is that I am suposed to know it by the time I go to school today:irked: if you dont know though thats ok :) Thank you for the help.

I'm getting some for my new salon.

For the salon contents, stock, fixtures and fittings, Public Liability and Employers Liability it's costing around £550 per year.

Note, this does all depend on how much stock, and contents etc you actually have.

HTHs

It depends how many staff for the treatment liability?? I pay around £500 for treatment cover (6 therapists) and another £400 for stock & public liability etc so around £900 total per year.

Hope this helps!

The thing is that I am suposed to know it by the time I go to school today:irked: if you dont know though thats ok :) Thank you for the help.

Me thinks this should have been done a week ago!!! :rolleyes::smack:

Latest posts

Back