Will this work? Colour stripping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Attacking' being the operative word.

I'm sorry, but who gave you permission to go around attacking peoples post's? If you had all the facts, then you would be number one for knowledge, but as you back up your statements with Wikipedia I see no reason for you to go around 'Attacking' posts from others. As like I said, Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information.

We all make mistakes, but for you to go around criticizing people and playing the holy one, just makes you look completely and utterly absorbed in yourself. This is forum, not a court room.

I suggest you go look up the word ''tactful'' since you have to have everything factual.

I can handle people like you criticizing me, but some others cant, especially the new starters so I suggest you do less 'Attacking' and more helping.

Like I said, were here for help, not to judge and point out flaws.

Praaaisee the lord! ;)

I see you've not been around for a while, Salongeek lately has been tough on us all and were all a tad snappy of late, so if we could all try and stay polite and not be BITCHY towards each other... :0)

I'm actually scared to write a post these days it's that bitchy!
I just have a little comment here and there but you still get the bitchy comments back being nice but not really meaning it NICE!
Seems to be the same people commenting and putting there 10pence worth in every time aswell!
This used to be a good forum with nice people on it!
God what's happened!

Hi, I would and always use effasor,it wouldn't take much to lift to choc brown, job done! Condition stays lovely :))

'Attacking' being the operative word.

I'm sorry, but who gave you permission to go around attacking peoples post's? If you had all the facts, then you would be number one for knowledge, but as you back up your statements with Wikipedia I see no reason for you to go around 'Attacking' posts from others. As like I said, Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information.

We all make mistakes, but for you to go around criticizing people and playing the holy one, just makes you look completely and utterly absorbed in yourself. This is forum, not a court room.

I suggest you go look up the word ''tactful'' since you have to have everything factual.

I can handle people like you criticizing me, but some others cant, especially the new starters so I suggest you do less 'Attacking' and more helping.

Like I said, were here for help, not to judge and point out flaws.

Praaaisee the lord! ;)

Believe me, I am helpful.

For instance, if I saw a post that said, "I used to make hair colours and can tell you that all level 5 colours made by Tigi contain nuts so that is why clients are allergic to them" I would correct that by simply looking at the ingredients and doing some research.

Nobody has the right to attack others, but when you post on a forum you should be prepared for your posts to be challenged, especially if you pass off fiction as fact and others believe it.

We've cleared it up now though and hopefully nobody still believes that Head & Shoulders works by stripping off a layer of your scalp with caustic soda.

Lets move on and be friends.

If you'd like to read about some of my own mistakes you can read them in the thread named "What would you do?" :)

Lol I opened a can of worms... Well I'm goin to look for the effasor(sp) online as my local Capitol only stocks goldwell :/

I know it won't take much to lift looking at it- she has some brown/red coming through after shampooing with H&S...

Believe me, I am helpful.

For instance, if I saw a post that said, "I used to make hair colours and can tell you that all level 5 colours made by Tigi contain nuts so that is why clients are allergic to them" I would correct that by simply looking at the ingredients and doing some research.

Nobody has the right to attack others, but when you post on a forum you should be prepared for your posts to be challenged, especially if you pass off fiction as fact and others believe it.

We've cleared it up now though and hopefully nobody still believes that Head & Shoulders works by stripping off a layer of your scalp with caustic soda.

Lets move on and be friends.

If you'd like to read about some of my own mistakes you can read them in the thread named "What would you do?" :)

My post was not intended to be 'bitchy', I just felt it was wrong how you felt that you could 'attack' people without any due cause for concern. My main aim out of this was to help, but as it did come across as bitchy I apologize if I made you feel that way.

I am moving forward now and wont be posting back, so I hope you can could to some sort of 'agree to disagree' with me.

I don't think you have been bitchy before bbh salon you have helped me a few times :) x

I think the problem is that a healthy debate can often spiral in to a full on row due to misreading the "tone" of what people are saying. I think Blue and I have had some run ins as we both write in quite an abrupt manner which is tinged with sarcasm but the problem is you can't tell we are being sarcastic because you can't see our body language or hear our tone, since we are both like that we clash :) take everything you read with a pinch of salt .read it once and then again if you felt it was "bitchy" but the secont time read it with a smile on your lips, you will be amazed at the difference in tone second time round

I think the problem is that a healthy debate can often spiral in to a full on row due to misreading the "tone" of what people are saying. I think Blue and I have had some run ins as we both write in quite an abrupt manner which is tinged with sarcasm but the problem is you can't tell we are being sarcastic because you can't see our body language or hear our tone, since we are both like that we clash :) take everything you read with a pinch of salt .read it once and then again if you felt it was "bitchy" but the secont time read it with a smile on your lips, you will be amazed at the difference in tone second time round

But I do truly love ya :)

Glad to see everyone being friends again.

Agree that BBH has been very helpful to lots of us in the past.

Also, agree that it's easy to misread the intention behind some posts. Some of us can seem a bit harsh on occasion but we don't usually intend to hurt someone's feelings or embarrass them.

If you've had a crappy day at work/home, it's easy to get upset and feel the whole world's against you but normally, the SalonGeek hair family are a swell bunch. :hug:

Latest posts

Back