Wimbledon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Djokovic match was good :)

Had a little tussle towards the end with Anderson, but Murray's not really had any trouble so far and he's into the next round! :biggrin:

That was a good work-out for Murray. Shaping up well!

I LOVE Wimbledon! Federer is my favourite, I really want him to win this year! Also love Nadal and Dimitrov! I'd like Murray to win again but I don't think it's his year..

I'm with you Chantele. I'd like Federer to win. he is my all time favourite tennis player.

I love watching Wimbledon.

They have it on the tv at work and the chavs keep switching over to Jeremy Kyle and Come Dine. I feel murderous today, there could be carnage.
Murray is breezing through, I feel it's not testing him enough.
Watched Nadal and it's so stressful! Wish he'd leave his face alone, he looks like a nervous wreck

Holy smoke!! Nadal has been beaten by a wild card!!!!:eek:

Holy smoke!! Nadal has been beaten by a wild card!!!!:eek:

And did you hear McEnroe says he thinks that guy could go on to win the tournament!!!!!

And did you hear McEnroe says he thinks that guy could go on to win the tournament!!!!!

I did!! Whilst he played amazingly well, I think that might be stretching things a little. Mind you, I certainly didn't expect today's result. Thought Nadal would wipe the floor with him, tbh!

Still, there always has to be new and younger blood in the pipeline. Puts me in mind of the time, many moons ago, when Evonne Goolagong took the ladies' singles trophy at Wimbledon!! Nobody expected that and she was Australian, too.

I've just noticed that Federer is playing against Wawrinka tomorrow.

On the plus side, Nadal will be one less obstacle to success - if our boy, Murray, gets that far!

Dimitrov to win! He's my new favourite!!

I want a Federer and Dimitrov final so bad!!!!

I wouldn't like to say we're going to get it, but I still want our boy to lift the trophy.

On the plus side, Nadal will be one less obstacle to success - if our boy, Murray, gets that far!

Hehe that's what I thought too ... Although Federer seems to be on good form again.

I like the tennis, but I don't have time to watch the matches much. Oh loves it,
So I just see bits of it. I like seeing new people get through. I will have it on in the background tomorrow because I dont like missing out.

Murray??!! 😳

He really needs to get into this match before it all slips too far away!!!!! :eek:

I'm scared 😁

Soooooooo disappointing, he seems like the hapless victim in this match!!!! :eek:

Back