Wimbledon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both very worthy winners but I'd like to see Federer win, as well, as he can't have too many more potential finals to come?!? Whatever, it's going to be a great match! :D

I'd like him to get the 8th win here. No matter who wins, they both deserve it.

Tennis at it's absolute best!

Djokovic is younger so could have the fitness advantage, whereas Federer is getting on a bit..

Djokovic is younger so could have the fitness advantage, whereas Federer is getting on a bit..

Hope you are right :) Nothing I'd like better than to see Djokovic win.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm finding myself shouting Come ON Djokovic !

So I guess I have decided who I want to win �� lets hope I'm not a jinx.

Speechless! Dinner will be delayed.

Well done Novak!! Fabulous game

Bravo Djokovic, well deserved :D

What a brilliant match - wanted Federer to win, but enjoyed every minute of it. Roll on the US Open

What a great final, fantastic tennis, and the right man won :wink2:

I have been running errands so I didn't get to see the live match :(

And I was crashed out on the couch, when a client turned up ( I work Sunday, but prefer to keep weds and thurs client free) and I forgot she was coming, but did mini mani with catchup tennis on in the background so we didn't lose out :green:

Brilliant match, and wonderful speeches from both.

Fantastic game and I was cheering Djokovic on from the start 😊 very glad he won but Roger will always be a champion x

Epic match, a real cliffhanger. They BOTH deserved to win, but would still have liked it to be Roger one last time! Maybe next year, unless it clashes with a potential victory for Murray, of course! :wink2:

Last edited:
Epic match, a real cliffhanger. They BOTH desrved to win, but would still have liked it to be Roger one last time! Maybe next year, unless it clashes with a potential victory for Murray, of course! :wink2:

I feel the same. I would like to have seen Roger get the 8th title, mainly because I don't know if he will come that close again. What a match! I love the fact that they can be both so positive about the outcome in the interviews. Roger did well for his age. I think that he is one of the fittest tennis players around.

I feel the same. I would like to have seen Roger get the 8th title, mainly because I don't know if he will come that close again. What a match! I love the fact that they can be both so positive about the outcome in the interviews. Roger did well for his age. I think that he is one of the fittest tennis players around.

Absolutely! I think that we can sometimes tend to rather overlook the fact that the player who lost at the final actually came second amongst ALL the entrants in the whole tournament. Hardly a badge of shame, whatever your age, is it?

Absolutely! I think that we can sometimes tend to rather overlook the fact that the player who lost at the final actually came second amongst ALL the entrants in the whole tournament. Hardly a badge of shame, whatever your age, is it?

Exactly that. And the fact that I'm swiss so it's just a little national pride there too :wink2:

Exactly that. And the fact that I'm swiss so it's just a little national pride there too :wink2:

You are bound to support your own team, as it were! If Murray had been playing Roger, it'd have been a different story for me! :wink2:

And being Serb/Croat is the reason why my chest is bursting with pride :D
Federer is still a champ though!

Latest posts

Back