Window Decoration?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shine_Studios

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me any good sites where you can buy nice things for window decoration? And any ideas for ''the after christmas window display'' It would be a great help :) im stuck xxx

How about a Valentines window display, hearts, roses, glitter, confetti, candles etc.
This is where i feel I miss out as I work from my spare room at home and dont have a shop front :( but I do get excited over a good shop window display lol

hth
Sue x

Rouge, that old thread is a little piece of gold :)

I was looking through it and just thought though that we should remember that these need to be in the windows the month before the activity or special occasion is going to happen, so for example although in January we would be promoting end of lines or sale items, we also need to have the February Valentines in the window too, and the same for Feb, we need to be promoting March, etc.

Thanks again hun, great post :hug:

xx

Window displays in retail and beauty are all too often too drab and boring! This is one of your biggest opportunities to grab passers by - so rather then a nail tech (or worse empty nail station) in the window I thing a good striking display that really sells your business works so well!

Latest posts

Back