Window displays for hair salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy87

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a hair salon with a huge window and shelf. For Christmas we had 'presents' with products on and around them, gift vouchers laid out and a Christmas tree all in the window.
Today I have taken the tree down and removed the 'presents' but am stuck for what display to do for January.
I was thinking of wrapping the boxes I had for presents in red paper but feel like something is still missing.

Any pronotions/ideas would be amazing.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1483109455258.jpg
    1483109455258.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 80
I'm very jealous of your window as I love a good window display . Display in your window are so important but u need to make sure it still looks like a hairdressers. For January I use a load of twigs in the corner to look like a treee then I use large logs to display products etc ......then as valentines is next I then add dangly love hearts etc......the next is Easter so u can add chicks bunnies eggs etc .....and Mother's Day somewhere in between so can add flowers . eBay do grate stuff for windows. Hope helps x

You could use your red boxes for your valentines promotion.
Have a look at valentine window displays on Pinterest for more ideas.

Thankyou both.xx

Something on a snowy theme? Snowmen, scarves, bobble hats

Latest posts

Back