Window stickers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
hi all ive designed someposters for my windows but want them printed on to sticky vinyl so can have them on the windows as they are frosted they will need to go on the outside.does anyone know where i can get this done

:lol:

try vistaprint, they are called decals and you can choose to stick them onto the inside or outside of a window.

I've taken advantage of the free ones and they are quite small, I've got them on my doors and I've just ordered one to advertise the retail cabinet.

you can download your own design.

Hi Carla, I have just had all my window stickers made from a local guy (bradford) I am going to collect them today so will pick a card up with his details and send them to you later today.:)

Regrads
Carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty

Hi Carla, as before if you email [email protected] he will print them off and send them to you or fit them if you require.

Can u put these on your car windows, or do they block your vision. I was looking also at the free one's on vista and thought they were a great idea. How small are they does any one nowxxxxx

Hi Carla, the address of the guy who did my window stickers and signes, is
Mathew
SCO8 signs
Quantas House
Rooley Lane
Bradford
WEst Yorkshire.

I called in and forgot to ask for phone number but im sure directory enquiries will help.

Good Luck

Carol:)

Can u put these on your car windows, or do they block your vision. I was looking also at the free one's on vista and thought they were a great idea. How small are they does any one nowxxxxx

You could use the small one on your window its only about the size of a postcard, not very visable from a distance though, so Ive just got mine on back quarter window panel , you cant put the large ones on your back window it will block your view.! its about 12" by 18"..

I have my website ad on the back of my car, I was looking for a picture of a ladies hand to go beside it so people knew what it was for , I found the large window decal on Vista with a hand on it , so I just ordered this and carefully cut the hand out and stuck it on the right hand side of my back screen , you can also choose to have it to adhere to the inside or outside.HTH!

I have got the free one and I am going to get some more too my mum and friends are going to put them in their car windows. It may not get great results directly but it will get my name out there and the more it's seen the more likely it is that people will want to contact me, well I hope they will :)

I have the free ones as well, and the door magnets, there free too..xx

I have the free ones as well, and the door magnets, there free too..xx

Same here and im very pleased with them:green:

Hi hun I just had an email from vista print the large windo stickers are half price at the moment 490mm x 321mm dont know what that is in english £2.99 each or £5.49 for 2 ..xxx

Latest posts

Back