Wine coloured pressed flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily

Reaction score
Hiya,

Can anyone help, one of my clients is getting marries in two weeks and wants really deep, ruby wine coloured dried pressed flowers!!

Ive done acouple of searches but cant find the colour i want......................................please, please can anyone help

Amanda

Can't remember the web address,but if you do a search for Devon Pressed Flowers it will direct you to the site. Sandy, who owns the company is a lovely woman - she sells nail art flowers - 1.50 for a pack of 20 - they include beautiful wine coloured flowers - if you need to see a pic of the colour - I think I have one. Let me know and send your email address and I'll forward you a pic.

Vicky

Hi Amanda,

If you pm glorsclaws she might be able to help you out, she has just recently sent me some dried flowers that she dyed in all different colours. They are gorgeous, worth an ask ....

VickyB said:
Can't remember the web address,but if you do a search for Devon Pressed Flowers it will direct you to the site. Sandy, who owns the company is a lovely woman - she sells nail art flowers - 1.50 for a pack of 20 - they include beautiful wine coloured flowers - if you need to see a pic of the colour - I think I have one. Let me know and send your email address and I'll forward you a pic.

Vicky
Thanks Vicky, but i have loads of their flowers, but they dont do the particular colour i want....................i showed my clients the ones i have and she wants them more red winey

But thanks anyway Vicky

Amanda

hi lily
why not contact the florist your bride is using and get her to match the colour (i'm assuming the wine coloured flowers are in her bouquet). the florist should be able to order in fresh tincy wincy flowers which'll match the requirements and them press them yourself.
hth

Tickled Pink! said:
hi lily
why not contact the florist your bride is using and get her to match the colour (i'm assuming the wine coloured flowers are in her bouquet). the florist should be able to order in fresh tincy wincy flowers which'll match the requirements and them press them yourself.
hth
I never thought of that!!

Thanks xx

i've pressed mine between tissue paper (not loo roll or kitchen roll as the pattern imprints) and put them either in my daughter's flower press or inbetween heavy books for as long as poss.

further to our pm`s i have tried to colour these as dark as possible lily, let me know if these are what you are after hun.

Attachments

• MAROON FLOWERS.jpg
    MAROON FLOWERS.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 117
gracy said:
further to our pm`s i have tried to colour these as dark as possible lily, let me know if these are what you are after hun.
Hiya,

I think they are pretty much the same colour!!! My client has brought me her tiara in so i shall have a look tommorrow at work!!

Cheers!!!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back