Winner Professional Beauty Dublin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cna ireland

Reaction score
Just to let you all know that Eve Mason who trained here in our very own Creative Nail Academy Dublin took 1st Place in Professional Liquid & Powder Competition at the show on Sunday. She used Retention + liquid and Moxie in zone one with Creative Perfect Colour Powders.

She didn't expect to be placed at all, never mind 1st. We are absolutely delighted for her and very proud of this wonderful achievement!!

Whoot! Congrats to Eve and your bad selves :)

WAy to go Eve congratualtions and very well doen.

x

Congratulations to all!!

great news xx well done xx

cna ireland said:
Just to let you all know that Eve Mason who trained here in our very own Creative Nail Academy Dublin took 1st Place in Professional Liquid & Powder Competition at the show on Sunday. She used Retention + liquid and Moxie in zone one with Creative Perfect Colour Powders.

She didn't expect to be placed at all, never mind 1st. We are absolutely delighted for her and very proud of this wonderful achievement!!

Well done to Eve that is fantastic in her 1st Competition......but I know she had the best of training and some great craic too no doubt!!!

Well Done Eve and CNA Ireland! I was kicking myself for not having my camera with me as I was hoping to get shots of all the nails from the comps (blame Sean - he'd left it at work!). I think the L&P category had the most entrants so she should give herself an extra big pat on the back!!

Are there any pics of the winning nails? Love to see them.

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

Well done

Cathy:)

Well done Eve!

Latest posts

Back