Wonky Nail Trainer nail beds/retaining clips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slhallford

Reaction score
I emailed the company directly but I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this problem.

For some reason, the nail beds won't "click" in properly on the middle and ring fingers. They go in for the first "click" but if I try to push them down for the 2nd or 3rd "click", they come popping back off. I tried several different sizes of nail beds and it's only those two fingers. It's as though the clips don't hold them properly.

I've only had it about a week but today was the first day I sat down to practice. Needless to say, it's pretty tough to shape and file when the nail comes pinging off at me. :eek:

On the bright side, I'm not having any trouble fitting tips on the other fingers!

S

Make sure the rubber finger is well pushed back as this can make a difference. You can also take the rubber finger off and click the nail in to check to see if there is any problem.
HTH

I had this problem with a couple of my fingers. I just took the rubber part off and didnt have a problem. i did manage to get hold of 5 of the white bits that the nails clip into but i hate to say it I dont have them anymore.

I had this problem with a couple of my fingers. I just took the rubber part off and didnt have a problem. i did manage to get hold of 5 of the white bits that the nails clip into but i hate to say it I dont have them anymore.

I did the same thing and too off the rubber....works fine now

I tried taking off the rubber parts and it's still happening. I also tried varying the length of the free edge to see if that made a difference. Thanks for the advice.

S

Latest posts

Back