Working on your own

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leely

Reaction score
Is there a law about people working in a salon on their own?

Can staff do this? Does there have to be a certain amount of staff in the building.

Thank you :)

Leely x

Yes staff can work on their own.

I worked at a sunbeds where we worked alone.

Xx

Thank you both :)

Leely x

Some companies have a Lone Working Policy - this should cover what to do if you have an accident, there is an incident etc. Because of the increase in people now working alone some councils now run a service whereby you can register by phone that you will be working alone. When you come out of the appointment you re-phone them to let them know you are ok. Hampshire Council run one - if you search Lone Working Policy on here you should find a link I posted a while ago about it. :)

Some companies have a Lone Working Policy - this should cover what to do if you have an accident, there is an incident etc. Because of the increase in people now working alone some councils now run a service whereby you can register by phone that you will be working alone. When you come out of the appointment you re-phone them to let them know you are ok. Hampshire Council run one - if you search Lone Working Policy on here you should find a link I posted a while ago about it. :)

Thank you, will take a look.

Leely x

Latest posts

Back