Worth investing in Nouvatan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!
Nouvatan are lovely! The staff are amazing, I have never come across any other company like it.
My advice get the TS50, when I did my training elsewhere they gave me the TS20 and I was conned basically, I paid £379 for training, tent, TS20 gun, and 3 250ml of Suntana solution. It was horrific.
I soon found out that the TS20 can only do about 3 or 4 tans in a row, if that and I had a party of 8 planned. I was devasted and emailed Nouvatan for some advice about spray guns. Even though I hadnt trained with them Dawn called me and gave me all the advice I needed and explained that the TS50 gun would be better for me (they wasnt just trying to make a sale either as we was on the phone for about half an hour) I have had my TS50 gun for about a year now and it was the best decision I made.
If I could go back I would have trained with Nouvatan also x

Can't wait till tomorrow and get training booked and get my kit!
:D

Our kit has the original and best Spray tan cubicle included in the price some other companies sell the fake cheap copy tents. that dont last as long. or fold as well i can buy these tents in from china for less than £20 !! they all look the same in photos but side by side the quality is like comparing armani and primark. ourselves sienna and sunless solutions are the only companies that i am aware off that stock the british patented cubicle. the other companies are actually breaking the law by selling the fake rip off tents. and a number of them are actually being prosecuted by STC worcester and trading standards in the next few months

I didn't buy my tent from any of the companies mentioned. You have me really scared now:(

I didn't buy my tent from any of the companies mentioned. You have me really scared now:(

My tents from la tan & its fab! Its lasted a while & is still more or less as good as new. X

That's not long is it! It's a lot of money to shell out so I didn't want to be out if pocket too long :)

To be fair, i'm based in Liverpool & this 2 month period included a bumper day for Aintree races so if it wasn't for this i'd have said 3 months. BTW for me, there are good weeks & slower weeks - Facecbook is an excellent marketing tool to help you through the quieter periods x

I bought my kit from OMG (but wish i'd got it from Nouvatan!). Everything in the kit is good but Nouvatan solution is better than OMG in my opinion x

To be fair, i'm based in Liverpool & this 2 month period included a bumper day for Aintree races so if it wasn't for this i'd have said 3 months. BTW for me, there are good weeks & slower weeks - Facecbook is an excellent marketing tool to help you through the quieter periods x

Also, I had an introductory rate but think i kept it on for a bit longer than i should have. As long as you've practiced on enough willing guinea pigs (not literally!) and you're confident enough, you should charge full rate. HTH x

My tents from la tan & its fab! Its lasted a while & is still more or less as good as new. X

Don't really want to say where I got mine but I have had problems with it e.g not going up properly and it ripped. Only had it few months but only used it 6times. I contacted the co. and they called back apologised and sent me out a new one so I'm a very happy person right now lol. xx

Without sounding silly - is it harder than it looks?
I do lash extensions and in theory it looked easy enough but as we know that's not the case lol.
How many people would you say it took you till you started charging full price?

Hi guys sorry to butt in, I am also thinking of using nouvatan and getting the kit, but
As for training I trained in a salon with st tropez a couple of years ago and have been tanning ever since. Would anything be any different?x

I brought my Nouvatan kit from excell last October ,i had trasined elsewhere and was using another solution in the salon i work in ,but after research on here i decided on Nouvatan for home and mobile use and i can i am very happy and so are my clients ,it has a lovely subtle smell ,the colour is fab and its not sticky like alot of tans ,id recommend it 110% ,Can i ask what lashes you do as thats the next thing on my list of training ? xxx

I brought my Nouvatan kit from excell last October ,i had trasined elsewhere and was using another solution in the salon i work in ,but after research on here i decided on Nouvatan for home and mobile use and i can i am very happy and so are my clients ,it has a lovely subtle smell ,the colour is fab and its not sticky like alot of tans ,id recommend it 110% ,Can i ask what lashes you do as thats the next thing on my list of training ? xxx

Hi Sugar,

I do semi perms and party (cluster) lashes.
I was so busy with these last year but it went really quiet and now picking up again.
I do enjoy doing lashes but it does take a lot of practice and my advice is train with a reputable company.
I trained with an unknown general beauty company and I left feeling happy with the info but once I started actually doing it I had so many questions about which length where and how to achieve certain looks.

If it hadn't been for all these amazing geeks on here I would have given up!

Xx

Jus wondering - if you train within other company (reputable one) is there anything different Nouvatan offer apart from what seems good customer service and solution?

Ummm ...

What more could you want other than brilliant solutions and wonderful customer service? I can't think of anything that would beat those ...

Jus wondering - if you train within other company (reputable one) is there anything different Nouvatan offer apart from what seems good customer service and solution?

Hi JCB85 thank you for your info on lashes I'm thinking of doing HD brow training your right you can learn so much from this site
The equipment I got from Nouvtan was of a very good Quality and I really love the way you can mix the solutions you can't do that with all brands of tan I really do rate Nouvatan xxx

Latest posts

Back