Wot Make Up???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

room one

Reaction score
Ola everyone - just got a new beauty therapist who will be doing make up in the salon... She has got some idea of which products she would like to use but seen as I am paying I thought I would research it myself as well!

Just wondering what make up ranges you guys use and what you think of their performance...

Thanx in advance...

Have a look at this website

http://www.janeiredale.com/

I started using this last June and certainly recommend it - make up stays really well, versatile, always new products coming out.

Company is great very friendly and sales staff very helpful and don't forget about all small businesses.

Well recommended.

I dont know if you have heard about this range in the UK but the range is eva garen and it's by paolo Guatelli. It's the make up they use in italy on rai television stations. I was never into make up till my beautician starting selling this range. check it out on www.evagarden.com

I also think you shuld take a look at the Anthony Braden Range. Do a search here on the site under Anthony Braden ... very like MAC an excellent range.

Thanxs Thanxs Thanxs Got lots of info coming to look at!!!

Latest posts

Back