Wot..... Single's Night!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christi

Softie Walter Geek
Reaction score
You know that daft idea of singles night everywhere has!
Well near me my local supermarket has the same idea on wednesday's late night night,(or so we thought/ been told)?

Me and my sister Joanne decided to give it a whirl (just for a laugh that is!)

We sets of down the first isle, chuckling away to our selfs , looking around all the time cheaking out the single's in store, we gets down the first along the top and down the second/third and starting down the freezer section. Not consentrating on what we where doing, just picking up bits from shelves and puting them in our trolley willy nilly, we spotted a couple of guys shopping and looking around,:idea: (Mmmmmmm same idea me thinks!!!!!!)

I said to my sister Joanne, oh look i think we are being followed, one of us has pulled, quick walk faster .................

So not thinking i walks back to my trolley and started to pick up the pace, ...
I could see throught the corner of my eye a guy had just closed the door of a freezer and was walking a little faster behind me....... faster and faster i got with this guy getting closer and closer.
OMG i started to get realy nervous as we only intended this as a curiosity stunt.
I gets to the bottom of the isle with this guy a bit of a distance behind me but, by now it was clear he was following me! :Scared:
I turned the isle an when i was out of sight i put a bit of a sprint on and got to the top and round the next isle, Phew that was close!
Getting really nervous i said to my sister thats it, its not funny anymore im going.
Just going down the last isle an still looking behind me the checkouts in sight, I felt a tap on my shoulder.............. Oh Yeah its mister desperate himself, :eek: .
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me he says, clearly be-wildered and looking like he was out of breath.......... me trembling at the knee's, Er Yes i replyed (noway i am thinking)
He says to me...........................I tryed to catch you down the other isle but lost you,.... i think you have my trolley:o..... My jaw drops as i looks down and yep youv'e guest it in my haste i pushed away his trolley three or more isles ago an the guy was only following me to swap it back lol :smack:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrm oh errrrrrrrrr sooooooooooory i said and he walks away.

Beaming like blackpool illuminations My sister and i just fell about roaring with laughter left the trolley where it was and rolled out the shop, never to return again. lol

I supose there is a moral there! Dont go shopping for men at your local superstore, unless your willing to push both trolleys. lol

Has anyone had a similar experiance or a single's night laugh?
luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

Whoops sorry have put this in the wrong place!!!!!!!

Just a little news on my not so favourite superstore! (post above!!!!!!)

My sister tells me that they are closing down all the old safeway shops (the culprit store)

Good new is,........ they have just built a new Tesco's near by!

Soooooooo any singles fancy a meal a laugh and a night out, im game!

Ps forgot to say i have a partner!
just thought we would have a nosey for my sisters sake you know, lol( Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) well it doesn't hurt to look does it!

Anyone else left with egg on there face, (so to speak) or made a fool of themselves then, lets hear about it?

Sorry to answer my own post but after reading Glorsclaws little bump again instore, I just though they must have been a few more of us that may have had one of these little embarassing moments.

xxxxxxx

hiya reading your post just made me laugh...
icon_lol.gif

I did the exact same thing about a year ago!!!! mine gets worse though not only did this poor guy have to chase me around the shop to get his trolley back...when he did find me we swapped trolleys but I had forgotten that I had just put 2 big boxes of tampax in the trolley so he had to come looking for me again to give me them back..
I was soo embarrased and now daren`t let go of the trolley when shopping!!!!!

pmsl Christi... don't know how I missed your post first time round... :D xx

trust you - you nugget -lol

OMG!!! I'm wetting myself thats soooooooooo funny!

If we had'nt of laughed we certainly would have cryed!

The look on my sisters face was a picture, she was beaming from side to side and nudging me as he got near,....... (oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaah she said) no waaaaaaaaaaaaay i was saying with that false smile type face.

Wonder if they had that on camera on the shop security video ????? probably worth a fortune if sent in to that TV show (oh bummer carn't remember the name now)!!!

xxxxxxxx

Sounds like something from Watch out Beadles about! lol

You have def made me laff tonite i bet you were cringing! I would have loved to have been there but then again i dont think i could of ran out of the shop in fact i dont think i could of walked i would of been laffing that much!! lol

I'm still laffing about it now :)

Latest posts

Back