Would like advice on treatment lists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyS

Reaction score
Evening geeks

If you were compiling a treatment list to complement MDA, Facials and Massage - what would you put on it?

Target audience : Females, 35+ who go to a personal trainer weekly/fortnightly.

Really interested to see what you think would attract the most loyal clients who also like these kinds of services.

Cheers
Tracy

You can an add an eye treatment (Crystal Clear do Wide eyes which is what I offer). I also add a hand and/or foot massage whilst the cooling and sooothing mask is working. Perhaps some reflexology would be nice.

I offer a standard microdermabrasion treatment, a deluxe version which includes mask and hand & arm massage.

I also offer an eye treamtent, and hand & arm treatment and one for the decollete.

heather x

Thanks guys, I've just trialled Faith Lift so that could be one to go alongside, I also already offer Reflexology, IHM and the 'staple' beauty treatments (mani/pedi/waxing).

The ladies seem to go more for Facials and Massage so I guess I'm looking for something to attract new clients who are the same demographic as my existing customers as they are the ones I have easiest access to.

Your help is very much appreciated.

xx

Faith Lift is a.m.a.z.i.n.g we will be bringing this into the salon shortly as a stand alone service.

May also do a package with micro but need to make sure they can be used together.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Latest posts

Back