would like to upload some photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariaaland

Reaction score
hi i would like to show some of my nail art but cant as i keep getting message that i dont have enough space, i have tried making the pic smaller but still same, how do i fix this? help please am i really doing the right method in tryin to make pics smaller some computer whiz help please thanks

Do you have an account with yahoo? You can do what I do, load them in yahoo photo then put a link to the pictures in your post.

grafxgal said:
Do you have an account with yahoo? You can do what I do, load them in yahoo photo then put a link to the pictures in your post.

okay thanks

:cry: me to i can not show my pictures

Hi, do you use windows, if you do open your picture up and right click this and in the menu that comes up click edit, this will open you picture up in paint, when you have done this click on image and stretch and change the top two percentages to 20% this will make you image small enough, save the image then try and upload and it should work, any problems just ask and will try and help

Hi Ariaaland,
Ive just posted on another thread about adding pics to tutorials, my advice may help you too;
here is a link to the thread;
http://www.thenailgeek.com/nail-art/32440-setting-up-tutorial.html
This is the way Grafxgal does it. You just need a hoast for your pics, there are many free ones about.
Oh and dont forget to watermark your pics too!
HTH

NoticeableNails said:
Hi Ariaaland,
Ive just posted on another thread about adding pics to tutorials, my advice may help you too;
here is a link to the thread;
http://www.thenailgeek.com/nail-art/32440-setting-up-tutorial.html
This is the way Grafxgal does it. You just need a hoast for your pics, there are many free ones about.
Oh and dont forget to watermark your pics too!
HTH

Cheers Jo, knew someone would have instructions etc

ariaaland said:
hi i would like to show some of my nail art but cant as i keep getting message that i dont have enough space, i have tried making the pic smaller but still same, how do i fix this? help please am i really doing the right method in tryin to make pics smaller some computer whiz help please thanks
make sure the photo's are saved as jpeg or gif files, they are smaller than bmp files.

Latest posts

Back