Would love your opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endless

Reaction score
Hi
I'd love to know your opinions on which hair colour you think suits me the best, im naturally a level 5, I change it quite often, but have been almost black for quite a while now, and I've just hit this big 30, and in thinking this may be a but aging for me
Would love to hear what you think, it's so hard to get an honest opinion off family and friends, I have 4 boys and I don't think they'd notice I'd shaved my head, as long as their dinner was cooked!! xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398342200.472742.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398342276.676719.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398342454.351378.jpg

The current colour looks fabulous on you.
The blonde is very definitely not you in my opinion!

I like the middle colour on you :) but because of your skin tone your current colour is lovely too! Definitely not blonde though xx

Middle is my favourite

Darker looks much better than blonde....the middle one really suits you x

I really like the middle one x

Middle

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Middle from me too!!

Thanks ladies, middles my fave too, the boys say it's ginger lol,what do boys know lol!!! Xx

Boys know nothing!!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

I vote for middle too, its not too light and its a difference from your current colour. Suits your skin tone too :D

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Middle :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone : ) xx

Latest posts

Back