Would you be happy to pay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KateeLouise

Reaction score
£115 a week to rent a chair in a new salon? Or is it too expensive

In my area the average is £40 a day,so £200 for a full week. My full time chair renter pays £160 for five days, we came to an arrangement that she would have one day a week foc. Hope this helps. X

I rented a room full time for beauty for 160.00 a week and that was everything included and reception xx

I use to pay £130 a wk :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

If I could of set up my own business for 115 wk and just walk away if I wanted I would never of opened my own shop :) but no one did it in my area at the time ! What you got to loose ?

Yes price good.

The only difficulty is renting it out to someone who has no client base, has they will not beable to afford it and as your a new salon there is no client base coming in, (may be wrong).

I would say 30 pound a day and then discount them if they have a full week, cause some may only want a few days. and if you have problems with renting chair do a percentage split until they have a small client base. Say 1 month.

It depends on location and what's in on that price, does that include all products to be used? Is there a resident receptionist? What is in the local area? Are you in a city town or village? What's your usp?
All areas vary on what they can have for rent depending on all these factors as more xoxo

It's a town and it's in Yorkshire area x

Latest posts

Back