Would you do Twinkle Toes/nails on a 7 year old?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I've had an enquiry about an appointment for a lady who would like some treatments doing before her holidays. She would like twinkle toes for herself and also for her daughter and her nails like that too? Bearing in mind her daughter is only 7 as she is in my son's class at School. I mentioned to her that i could just use glitter polish on her daughter but she has replied back saying that her niece is having it done as it lasts longer so could I do her daughters that way (as in with a uv lamp etc)
What would you say? I dont often do children that young, so is there any valid reason why I should say no - or am I just being too cautious???
Thanks x

Hi everyone
I've had an enquiry about an appointment for a lady who would like some treatments doing before her holidays. She would like twinkle toes for herself and also for her daughter and her nails like that too? Bearing in mind her daughter is only 7 as she is in my son's class at School. I mentioned to her that i could just use glitter polish on her daughter but she has replied back saying that her niece is having it done as it lasts longer so could I do her daughters that way (as in with a uv lamp etc)
What would you say? I dont often do children that young, so is there any valid reason why I should say no - or am I just being too cautious???
Thanks x

I've done my nieces before she last went away she's 6...they lasted about 6 days as she was constantly in the pool which doesn't help and I didn't prep as I would for an adult as I didn't want to damage her nails x mum said the peeled off which is what I sort of wanted..no damage to nail plate x

I would check with your insurance to see what they say. When I had a similar question last year with a 9 year old child, my insurance said it was ok as long as I had written parental consent and a person with parental responsibility was present during the treatment x

Yeah, think I'll contact my insurance company and sweet squared in the morning. x

If you don't want to do them ( I certainly wouldn't) then just tell her your insurance won't cover you. End of.

Sorry sent to soon, if you use vinylux then maybe suggest this to her? Xx

Latest posts

Back