Would you pre pig?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would stick to the guidlines, its always easier to try it again with a little bit more rather than try and fix blue hair lol, i learnt that the hard way, i had fuschia hair after adding too much violet mixtone lol xxx

lol sounds rather nice fusichia but i dont fancy blue lol xx

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

lol sounds rather nice fusichia but i dont fancy blue lol xx

lol i looked like i should have been on strictly come dancing!xxx

well did it its come out like a base 6 mire like a 6/7 :( used 4cm maybe i should of tried two oh well itll do to let my hair colour grow out x

did it knock out the copper tone lovie?xxx

well did it its come out like a base 6 mire like a 6/7 :( used 4cm maybe i should of tried two oh well itll do to let my hair colour grow out x

I always add a tiny bit of those mix Tones scared to use much lol..

did it knock out the copper tone lovie?xxx

oh yea totally cooled it down its a nice colour hoping itll fade slightly so its a tad lighter but so glad the copper has gone :) time to let my natural hair grow now its mad how a change in colour changes you felt like i was saying good bye to a old friend leaving the blonde haha im sure we will meet again ;) in the future x

I always add a tiny bit of those mix Tones scared to use much lol..

well 4cm is a little lol but oh well at least its brown not copper x

oh yea totally cooled it down its a nice colour hoping itll fade slightly so its a tad lighter but so glad the copper has gone :) time to let my natural hair grow now its mad how a change in colour changes you felt like i was saying good bye to a old friend leaving the blonde haha im sure we will meet again ;) in the future x

i'm totally with you on this one, about once a year i decide to change colour completely but i always end up going back to blonde, a bit like going back to an ex, one that infuriates you, that you know is bad, that you spend all your money on...but when he turns it on he makes you feel a million dollars lol xxx

i'm totally with you on this one, about once a year i decide to change colour completely but i always end up going back to blonde, a bit like going back to an ex, one that infuriates you, that you know is bad, that you spend all your money on...but when he turns it on he makes you feel a million dollars lol xxx

haha a great way of putting it, its so high maintinance and had to cut most of my hair of well im hoping to get my hair down to my shoulders will all be natural colour then colour 8/00 with a few weaves of highlift tint so no bleach lol .. just hope i can resist the urge to colour xxx

haha a great way of putting it, its so high maintinance and had to cut most of my hair of well im hoping to get my hair down to my shoulders will all be natural colour then colour 8/00 with a few weaves of highlift tint so no bleach lol .. just hope i can resist the urge to colour xxx

Right their with you I've just started growing my colour out. I'm a base 7 and had my highlift global tint tonned down to a warm 8. I managed 5 months last yet the has the desire to
Go blonde....must resist must resist

id colour match the same technique loreal uses to refresh ends faded by 1 shade e.g add 3cm of 7.34 or 7.3 and 15mls of water to your mix and take thru the ends

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

id colour match the same technique loreal uses to refresh ends faded by 1 shade e.g add 3cm of 7.34 or 7.3 and 15mls of water to your mix and take thru the ends

Some wella trainers are a big no no on colour matching- others do (I find it works a treat) so much faster than pre pigging and great if your tonning down in foils :p

Right their with you I've just started growing my colour out. I'm a base 7 and had my highlift global tint tonned down to a warm 8. I managed 5 months last yet the has the desire to
Go blonde....must resist must resist

lol i bet its going to be harder than i think i keep thing oo i could bleach and put a few flasjes of colour through the front and its only been a day, yea i toned to 8 but my natural base is a 6-7 so could still see roots thats why im hopong this fades slightly nothong worse than light roots ha x

what does this mean ive never heard of it what would this of done? x

Some wella trainers are a big no no on colour matching- others do (I find it works a treat) so much faster than pre pigging and great if your tonning down in foils :p

i take it this is why ive never heard of it im training in wella ive heard of refreshing where you add water but not matching x

if i applied 7/7 now would it add a bit of warmth back in to it? its killed all the warmth not to keen now on it ha x

if i applied 7/7 now would it add a bit of warmth back in to it? its killed all the warmth not to keen now on it ha x

lol you remind me of me! i ended up getting bottles of perfecton so i could change the tone daily lol xxx

lol you remind me of me! i ended up getting bottles of perfecton so i could change the tone daily lol xxx

lol i am going to leave it alone just need a lil bit of warmth back do you think 7/7 would do it without adding to much xxx

your colour might fade after a few washes lovie, if not and you really want a bit of warmth back a /7 would be your best bet, if i'm remembering correctly it should neutralize what you have now without adding too much warmth xxx

your colour might fade after a few washes lovie, if not and you really want a bit of warmth back a /7 would be your best bet, if i'm remembering correctly it should neutralize what you have now without adding too much warmth xxx

oh ok great i just wanted it more hazelnut sort of tone wish id gone for 7/7 to begin with would of gave me the 7/73 without to much copper oh well you live and learn and ill try wait if i can be patient haha xx

Latest posts

Back