Would you pre pig?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
would you pre pig on hair thats 8/00 coloured that your taking to a base 7 and would you use ct or koleston?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

any one?

Do it worth doing it I guess so doesn't go green I guess lol

yea but im using 7/73 sp dont want it to go to warm x

hi lovie, i wouldn't necessarily pre pig since its only a change of 1 level but i may be wrong!xxx

No you don't need to pre-pig, its just one level xxxxx

hi lovie, i wouldn't necessarily pre pig since its only a change of 1 level but i may be wrong!xxx

Oops sorry I must have been typing as you sent :) xxx

Good to know so when it's 1 level there's no need good good

I wouldn't pre pig neither x

well i applied and its come out very warm dont know why becquse there wasnt a lot of warmth so thats why i thought best to use 7/73 to be on safe side
will 7/1 be ok to apply tp counteract the orange x

if its orange you need to counteract it would be /8 lovie, sorry i can't remember offhand what wella have in the 7's (i'm stuck at home with tonsillitus lol), all i can remember is that illuminia has a 7/81 thats great. are you finding that the /7's in koleston are very warm too hun? i've thought that a few times i've used them xxx

There is no need to pre pig if only going one level darker.

or should i mix 7/1 with a bit of 88 x

if its orange you need to counteract it would be /8 lovie, sorry i can't remember offhand what wella have in the 7's (i'm stuck at home with tonsillitus lol), all i can remember is that illuminia has a 7/81 thats great. are you finding that the /7's in koleston are very warm too hun? i've thought that a few times i've used them xxx

yes very warm i mean my hair really was not warm at all yet this has taking it more to copper brunette ive only got 7/1 or 7/7 got 88 mixer though x

try a wee bit of the /88 with the 7/1, that should counteract it xxx

try a wee bit of the /88 with the 7/1, that should counteract it xxx

ok great thanks just didnt want another trip to the wholesalers :) x

how much 88 should i do? should i stick to there guidelines or apply a wee bit more x

i would stick to the guidlines, its always easier to try it again with a little bit more rather than try and fix blue hair lol, i learnt that the hard way, i had fuschia hair after adding too much violet mixtone lol xxx

Latest posts

Back