Would you put your plans on hold?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laraa__xx

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wondering what others would do.

I do beauty part time and have a part time job in a supermarket.

Yesterday I had my appraisal at the supermarket and my manager couldn't sing my praises enough and they both want me to do manager training with the chance to progress.

I've just qualified as a beauty therapist and done my shellac training and now setting up a client base which is going quite well.

Now I'm torn... Neither would take ALL of my time but my beauty work would have to take a little bit of a back seat!

And right now for me it's all about the money and I need to do what will make me the most money...

Sorry for the long message I hope it makes sense
Xxx

Do whats right for you ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It sounds like you've already kind of made up your mind. It's too good an opportunity to give up so if I were you I'd carry on with the supermarket job and dp the beauty on the side. That way you've got a steady income and you can build up your clientele before you make a big decision on giving up the supermarket or giving up the beauty if you even give up either. You might find you are happy to do both.

Good luck with whatever you decide xx

If I was you I would take the supermarket offer and do beauty on the side, you might not do that much beauty yet but think the money your getting through the supermarket you can go on to further training courses, buy more products if need be then when you feel your financially stable to do just beauty say goodbye to the supermarket? Xx

Well done for getting fantastic comments from your boss! Even if you want to do beauty full time I imagine that you will learn loads (including transferable skills) if you do the management training. In the long run it could help you build a beauty business. Sounds like a brilliant opportunity :)

Latest posts

Back