wow brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lenna

Reaction score
has anyone heard of this tan company, there website address is www.wowbrown.com there offering a great deal at the show this weekend, i was just interested if anyone has heard or used them and for any feedback, thanks

I havn't heard of this company but think its a bit on the expensive side.
Have a look at the T200 machine, its had great revues and is not as expensive as theirs, also the liquid..........I would want samples, not so worried about going orange, most companies seem to have that sorted but does it fade of with out going patchy?
Also training, in your shoes I would talk to tantricks, couture and a couple more of the more established companies, find out in detail what is covered on the training, what will you take away with you from your training day, just your notes? Or printed health and safety sheets, a step by step sheet to prompt you, dvd? Who will accept your certificate for insurance do you get full support after training?
Hope this helps you hun:hug:

I havn't heard of this company but think its a bit on the expensive side.
Have a look at the T200 machine, its had great revues and is not as expensive as theirs, also the liquid..........I would want samples, not so worried about going orange, most companies seem to have that sorted but does it fade of with out going patchy?
Also training, in your shoes I would talk to tantricks, couture and a couple more of the more established companies, find out in detail what is covered on the training, what will you take away with you from your training day, just your notes? Or printed health and safety sheets, a step by step sheet to prompt you, dvd? Who will accept your certificate for insurance do you get full support after training?
Hope this helps you hun:hug:

thanks have heard good reports bout the t200, is it good for mobile, would it be considered better than the hvlp

Latest posts

Back