Wow Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisareid

Reaction score
I have done a search on google and not coming up with anything. I've someone on my friends list who is training in this and I'm not sure whether to ask her or not? Oooh I've just added on who she has trained with so I will see if she accepts me and hopefully be able to request further information. :biggrin: Just wondering in the meantime if any of you fellow geeks have heard of Wow Brows and if so did you think it was as good or better than HD Brows? :hug:

Hi,
Im interested in seeing any replies to this,
I guess im pretty old school,and in my opinion HD brows have been very successful in throwing a load of money at,and marketing something thats already been done for years,and years,basic eye treatments.

I dont even know who wow brow are? but am i right in thinking theyre the ones that were selling the eyebrow stencils at professional beauty?
I had a conversation with one of the girls who was on that stand,she was trying to sell a set to my friend,and i was saying that one set will simply not fit everyone,my friend asked her to try it on her to see,and she proved herself wrong,she had to go back over the first one she'd done.

What happened to good old fashioned eye treatments?
Kate x

Hi Lisa

Ive never heard of wow brows however i have heard alot about HD Brows so much so ive been awaiting my training date to come round next month i have alot of people messaging me wanting to book for HD Brows ive had them done myself and love love love the result.

Hth xx

Latest posts

Back