WOW! That's fantastic...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marketing-geek

Reaction score
Exclusive to Nail Geeks!

Mundo are giving away a FREE drum of Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes with EVERY order during July.

Just go to www.mundoproducts.co.uk and enter the Coupon Code JULY when prompted in your shopping cart!

This offer is for Nail Geeks only and runs throughout July 2006.

Thanks Marketing Geek!

Just to let you know I have received my free sampe of Sanitising Hand Gel this morning - how about that for speedy delivery - i only pm'd you on Friday and here it is already! And it is fab!!!!!

The smell reminds me of my holidays as it smells like suntan lotion - mmmmm!

oey said:
Thanks Marketing Geek!

Just to let you know I have received my free sampe of Sanitising Hand Gel this morning - how about that for speedy delivery - i only pm'd you on Friday and here it is already! And it is fab!!!!!

The smell reminds me of my holidays as it smells like suntan lotion - mmmmm!

With this heatwave, you've got the perfect combination!

Do you deliver outside UK?

mandy121060 said:

We can deliver all over the world - but we have to remember that most of the liquid products are flammable and so needs shipping accordingly which can be expensive. There is no problem with any of the disposables/salon sundries as these are obviously non-hazardous and can be shipped relatively economically.

We are hoping to have a distributor in Spain before too long.

mandy121060 said:

We have just agreed distribution in Norway. If anybody needs more details please PM me and I'll give you details.

Thanks Nigel they really are fantastic!

1999judy said:
Thanks Nigel they really are fantastic!

Hi Judy - we've had many great comments about the wipes (and other products!) but it's nice of you to post it on here to let other Geeks know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back