Wow-what a difference a brush makes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
It's incredible, I have been struggling with an Acrylic brush I bought from Sally's on a VAT free day a while ago and honestly thought that I would always have a terrible time controlling the product. My brush was useless, I had to almost use the stock of the brush to pat the product, the bristles were splitting and bitty and I got problems with bubbles loads of times.

I sat down this morning after a little lie in with GIGI's nail class then started my practice session. I firstly used the old brush as I didn't want get my new brush all dirty ( LOL) anyway, did a couple of nails and thought it was hopeless so got the new brush out, (Bought from Capital and cost a lot more than I was really wanting to pay)

WOW WOW WOW, instantly it all came together, once again a good lesson learn't, only use the best you can afford and you will see the difference.

I am one happy bunny, 4 sets of Acrylics done on my nail trainer, not a single bubble and lovely smile lines:D

Looking forward to getting a really good one from sweet squared and one of those gorgeous dog bowl dappen dishes

I agree 100% a good brush makes a huge difference, I found this out the hard way, using cheap brushes for gel application. Then I decided to invest in a decent brush and wow what a difference.
There is a saying - A person is only as good as the tools they use
:)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

hiya guys im using touch tip kolinsky gel brush from nsi website... any idea if this is any good? (i do get on okay with it) and welshrarebit would you mind telling me what gel brush ur finding so great please and i could do with a second brush xx

Can I ask which brush it is please? x

Can I ask which brush it is please? x
Hi Hun. jUst a common garden variety Oval Acrylic brush , but the flags are black so maybe a "Kolinsky style brush" I will pop in tomorrow and check the name for you but it cost roughly 10 or 12 pounds and I see sweet squared do the real thing so I am saving up ;)

Hi Hun. jUst a common garden variety Oval Acrylic brush , but the flags are black so maybe a "Kolinsky style brush" I will pop in tomorrow and check the name for you but it cost roughly 10 or 12 pounds and I see sweet squared do the real thing so I am saving up ;)

Great thank you :) I'm looking at more a gel brush but don't get on with the nylon ones even though they're meant to be better lol x

Latest posts

Back