Wow - where can I buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sass

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can either buy the molds for these or buy the 3d acrylics from? These are amazing:biggrin:

2011-12-21-christmas-nail-art-2.jpg

http://miniblog.create-magical-nails.com/2011/12/my-christmas-nail-art-no2.html

Last edited:
Loving the blue set :Love:

2011-12-21-christmas-nail-art-3.jpg

Have searched and found bows / flowers etc but nothing for Christmas

Aren't they though x

I'm still looking, unfortunately I can't even find the molds :(

Good luck on your search! Those are REALLY cute! Maybe you could try and contact the blog owner and ask her? I was looking on her blog and she seems very talented i just hope she didn't form those out of acrylic herself! :)

When I was in Japan you could buy this stuff everywhere.

Anther good place to look is Etsy.. Look under kawaii and add cat sweets etc and should pull up some stuff :)

@ Maz101. Thanks for that!! Some lovely stuff, unfortunately nothing Christmassy - but have emailed 'Minnie' and asked her where she gets them from. Hopefully will get an answer soon. :)

They ship to the UK and you can change the currency to £

@JJ Thanks for that - some great molds there, unfortunately not quite what I'm searching for at the moment.. But I really appreciate your time:Love:

Email me. Same as my id @yahoo.com. I'll send you the links where I get mine. I'm not on.my laptop now, and I'll forget later!

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I want some! They're soo cute xx

Latest posts

Back