Wraps - which brand to go with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jusluce

Reaction score
Hi
I'd like to know which brand to go with for body wraps. I'm torn between shrinking violet/it works/NSL. I'd love to know everyone's reasons for choosing the brand they use. I'm so confused. Apologises if this has been asked before. I'd like one done myself if any one is near Chelmsford Essex? X

Hi there I use It Works! and I am also a distributor and team leader... I can answer any questions you might have on it works... pop me an inbox over or you can email me on [email protected]

Ive been with the company and using their products since July 2013 and have a large team (alot of salons) so would be happy to assist you with any questions

Is this for professional use - would be very interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there
Yes it's professional only graham Anthony associates stock and train lipolift pro
Alternatively apply for an account on the website x

I'd stick to something professional like the lipo lift

I have used shrinking violet in the past on clients and no longer offer it as a treatment

Last edited:
I use and love Shrinking Violet body wraps, clients ask for it by name. There are other pro wrap systems out there but if if offering it as a pro treatment I'd steer clear of DIY wraps x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there
Yes it's professional only graham Anthony associates stock and train lipolift pro

Thanks x

Hi there

I looked up graham Anthony and it was a planning company???? Do you have website address :)

They are based in blanchards town they also distribute decleor and payot
Ill pass your details on if you pm me your email address xx

Latest posts

Back