Wrong book? CND training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey guys, has anyone done CND L&P beginner course recently?
I know I need to take an assignement before I start the course, but the book I received today looks like an advanced level, NOT beginner. The title is CND Enhancement.
I don't want to contact the school just yet, and look silly if I'm wrong. I'd love to learn anything and everything about nails, but I want to learn to walk before I start running.
Does anyone know if I'm supposed to learn this book for a beginner class?
Thanks for your help x

Attachments

• IMG_20170217_010047.jpg
    IMG_20170217_010047.jpg
    959.3 KB · Views: 115
Any idea maybe?

No idea as its been 13 years did I did mine, but CND is really comprehensive learning which is why we bang on about it all the time and slate one days courses. A quick call to S2 will confirm, they won't think you're stupid, the only stupid question is one not asked! :p:D

I would say it is. Should start off with salons health and safety then onto the actual structure of the nail then onto the actual monomer polymer, curing time etc then onto filing

Oh and indications and contraindications health issues etc

I do think that is the wrong one for the Beginners course. I'm enrollled on the Beginner L&P as well and I received an introductory textbook, which covers all the beginner stuffs and not only enhancements. I'd give s2 a call. :)

Im enrolled on begginers l&p and I have recieved the exact same text book which covers pretty much everything. Happy reading

Thank you guys for all the replies! I phoned them up, and this is indeed the correct book. Pretty exciting! So many interesting things in this book. I'm so glad I can learn this ❤❤

Thank you guys for all the replies! I phoned them up, and this is indeed the correct book. Pretty exciting! So many interesting things in this book. I'm so glad I can learn this ❤❤

Enjoy!!

These are the new updated textbooks for beginners. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back