www.thenailgeeek.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prionace

Akzentz Geek
Reaction score
Have you seen this i only realised by mistake... A litte too fast on the e's... I don't think it has much success but will GMG be fighting for rights on this one?

Prionace said:
Have you seen this i only realised by mistake... A litte too fast on the e's... I don't think it has much success but will GMG be fighting for rights on this one?

In the nicest possible way,i honestly don't think gmg has anything to worry about x

mmmmmmmm think il stick with this one!!

Of course it has no interest, but there is still a author's right violation i think. I also belive there was a similar problem in the past.

It just seems to be a site of links...with pop-ups galore.
I'll not save that to my 'favourites' menu, *lmao*

i just don't see the point in trying to compete with a site such as this one....there are too many members who love and support this site! it has taken a lot of hard work from a lot of people to get it where it is today and people should respect that.

i clicked on it and there just seems to be a bunch of links, whether or not someone intends to create a similar site to this is something that only time will tell but if that is the case i really don't se the point!

thats it, i'm off my soap box!!

Its called typo squatting and it means I've hit the big time :D

Regardless, I doubt many will come by it and if they do, they will realise that it is not where they were trying to go pretty quickly.

Imitation the greatest form of flattery - though I feel flattered, it still irritates me when people try to ride off the success of this site. Whether it's domain squatting, typo squatting or tying to set up other forums and drawing members from here, I have yet to see it work. Generally it fails quite miserably.

Which usually amuses me in a macabre way. :twisted:

Whatever...it is awful. My wish is that there were more CND's on this site. Now that would be kwel, branches of this site from different countries and members who could meet like you all do over there in England etc. I get so jealous that you all get to meet and do stuff together.

Oh well, perhaps in the future, eh?

salonone said:
Whatever...it is awful. My wish is that there were more CND's on this site. Now that would be kwel, branches of this site from different countries and members who could meet like you all do over there in England etc. I get so jealous that you all get to meet and do stuff together.

Oh well, perhaps in the future, eh?

ditto lol
Let me know when you win the lotto, and we'll fly over together (just get me good and smashed before I board the plane though... planes and I don't get on very well haha)

Latest posts

Back