X factor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the new set up on X factor is cruel?
I can't believe they will fill the 6 seats and then replace one contestant with another. Talk about building your hopes up and then have them crashing down.
I think it's awful and very cruel surely X factor are not so worried about ratings that they need to devastate people like this.

I think its pointless. They might as well watch all the performances and then decide because getting a seat actually means nothing!

All that fuss and basically they just have to send 2 acts home to get from 8 down to 6.

I think the reason for the seats is to make sure that none of the acts realise they are safe & through to judges houses before they even sing, for example if a judge sent home act 2 & act 4 all the rest would know they are automatically through as they are going from 8 acts to 6.

It's all about the ratings and drama. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah i think it's really mean.

I think the whole set up has been terrible this year. I'm not sure i will be watching any more, even though I love Gary Barlow! Sharon and Louis just make my skin crawl.....:evil:

I only watch it cos i love nicole haha xx

It's for the show,I only watch it because of Gary Barlow!

Odoslané z GT-S5830i cez Tapatalk 2

Yes I said that to my other half , it would mess with their heads !
It's like they are giving the contestants their dream just to take it away !
It's awful - public humiliation x

It's definitely to up the ratings! My daughters have entered twice now so we know the process, and everything is done for viewer ratings. It's great fun entering and we have met some amazing people, but you are just a number at the end of the day.

I was really surprised at the seat thing, and actually cried watching the poor people, but it's getting a lot of air/talk time everywhere! Very clever marketing ;-) Xx

I always say that anyone who watches x factor should read chart throb by ben elton. It does make you wonder..... I had a client years ago who was on x factor. The first year she got through 2 rounds of producers but didn't get past the judges and was told to go back with a group as she wasn't strong enough on her own. A couple of years later she went back in a girl group and got to boot camp. Her group ended up on xtra factor as a bad example of how not to prepare. They were awful. Poor girl.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it is cruel, making someone lose their place once hopes are up etc. Disgusting, must feel like a massive let down if you moved out.:evil:

The contestants knew about the set up before filming went ahead. As long as Luke gets through I don't care...that boy is something special!

Latest posts

Back