Xmas cracker file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetyStacey

Reaction score
Just opened a christmas cracker at dinner and there was a nail file inside..after having a good feel of it and slightly running it along one of my nails I realised that this file must be along the lines of a 100/180 grit file...

Kids/women getting this will be using it on their natural nails most likely...shredding their nails more like! I know it's a cheap file but you'd think they'd put a suitable grit on it knowing who will most likely be recieving this file.

No idea why I posted this..just thought i'd share..this probably will be moved..sorry to the mods if it does :)

Merry Christmas everyone also :)

i also got one of these shredders lol and a tiny pair of blunt nail clippers :p xxx

Does anyone actually use the "prizes" from Christmas crackers?? Unless its the Harrods ones then most just get left on the table with the screwed up party hats and old jokes :)

Does anyone actually use the "prizes" from Christmas crackers?? Unless its the Harrods ones then most just get left on the table with the screwed up party hats and old jokes :)

Well my 4yo used a tape measure out of a cracker to measure my dads beer gut hahaha

I like the little mini puzzles you get out of them too :)

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

we have to collect the tape measures out of ours because my sisters a primary school teacher and she takes them into school for her lessons :lol:

We got some blunt nail clippers and a stencil you can't fit even the thinnest pencil in. The rest of the prizes were just the little jigsaws that tear when you try separate them of other useless tat. The only useful thing I've ever got out of a cracker was a light on a key ring 2 years ago, great to find the lock in the dark :) x

Latest posts

Back