Xmas Fayres - Well Excited!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahhh123

Reaction score
I e-mailed every primary and nursery school in my area yesterday offering them a gift voucher and had two responses - I just spoke to the lady who runs one of them and she said I could have a stall for a fiver at the fayre next Friday!

Just wanted a bit of advice - I was going to offer £5 file and polishes and give out leaflets, offer my gift voucher also.

I've got the stall for two hours, I don't know where to start with what to take like equipment and stuff, and do I take people's details aswell, like a mini consultation form?

Sorry for the ramble I'm just a bit excited :green:

Thankyou! x

Hi Sarah i do alot of these things and in my opinion they are great as u dont know sometimes ppl contact u 6 months down the line saying i saw u at..... what i will say is shape and polish works well hand treatments, foot treatments, mini make over but stick to one area as you rarely have water so going from feet to face with just hand gel is never good!!! I always wear gloves for feet anyway but thts cause im OCD!!! In regarads to eyebrow shaping and treatments like that theres usually someone offering threading so ppl tend to pick that... hope this helps xxxx oh put up a sign so ppl know what u are offering or an a4 plaq ppl know whats on offer then plus an A4 piece of paper with you logo saying names and address if you require more info is usually sufficient xxx

Hu if your going to do file and Polish you will be non stop, always popular at these things. You just need a towel on your table your nail cushion with couch roll over it a new piece for each client. Take youe pot with some barbicide in to pop cuticle tools in, only to be used if someoned are terrible, other wise you just need to set out say 10 polishes, have your file and sanitiser spray to spray it between clients.
I would get them to fill in a quick consult form, so you can send them offers at a later date. Also put up a poster with what your offering and the price. You'll be grand.xx:)

Latest posts

Back