Xmas marketing tips please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat<3

Reaction score
I have ran my own beauty salon for coming up 5 years now and every year I'm looking for new offers to make Xmas that extra special.
Please can I have your advice on marketing ideas, Xmas offers and any quirky ideas to make this Xmas at the salon one to remember??
I like the idea of these salon personalised Xmas cards with vouchers for January too, has anyone had these?

Thank you in advance :)
Nat

I think Christmas is when we make our most money , so I never ever offer discounts etc, but I think % off in Febuary with all treatments taken in December is a good idea. For me jan is busy but February is quiet.

I agree with above post , for me as a customer I work all over Xmas and new year - so I love it at my salon when they have offers on in jan/February - I can then go and spend all the money I earnt of Xmas period &#128077;

Carl at Verve Designs & Myself do a design and print package with Xmas cards inc envelopes with a design on the front, your message on the inside and a voucher for use in january printed on the inside.

We done a post about it yesterday actually. Take a look at Facebook.com/vervedesigns.

I agree that Christmas is usually busy enough, without doing offers etc.

I'm mobile, and this year the only offer I will do is every client who has an appointment over £25 in December gets a £5 off voucher to use in January. (January is quiet for me, so this encourages them to still book in).

I will be posting lots of my Christmas nails photos on fb from beginning of November (from those I did last year), as well as regular reminders that spray tans and eyebrow waxes are Christmas party prep necessities lol.

This will only be my 2nd Xmas self employed, but I am confident its going to be busy! I already have 12 clients booked between 17th-23rd December!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Instead of offers (discounted rates) why not group treatments that work well together eg Shellac, pedi/rockstar toes and eyebrow wax (could be anything just what I could think of off the top of my head!) and market it as a complete Christmas party prep package? Xx

Christmas itself is usually so busy so we used to send every client a Christmas card with a voucher for 20% off any one treatment of £20 or more taken before the last day in March. This has always gone down really well. We are going to have to give it careful consideration this year as we have significantly increased our client base in the past year so it may just be an email with a voucher at the bottom or similar. It is a great opportunity to thank the clients who are your bread and butter throughout the year and our regulars really look forward to it.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou all for your replies, I think your all right I will focus the offers for after Xmas and group together some treatments but list as current price for Xmas. No one will really notice they aren't on offer and it will hopefully draw attention to the treatments and encourage bookings! Do any of you open for late night shopping in the lead to Xmas?
I'm considering this for this year.

Latest posts

Back