Xmas pressie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relax

Reaction score
Ok everyone trying too get my hands on 2 leap pads and boy is it hard work!! Any ideas for me?? Trying ebay but there twice the price would i be mad to purchase them or should i wait to see if they come back into stock help help dont want to miss out x

Have you tried Amazon? :)

Ok everyone trying too get my hands on 2 leap pads and boy is it hard work!! Any ideas for me?? Trying ebay but there twice the price would i be mad to purchase them or should i wait to see if they come back into stock help help dont want to miss out x

are those those interactive things? I am buying the XBOX Kinect instead as it will grow with them and there is a better selection of games.

x

are those those interactive things? I am buying the XBOX Kinect instead as it will grow with them and there is a better selection of games.

x

My kids had the XBOX Kinect last year, they love it, I had a game of beach volleyball and was in agony after, never pulled so many muscles!!

My sister is having the same problem. Argos had them on offer great price of 25% off but out of stock. Think toys r us have them in!

I got one from Argos, it was originally out of stock but I was able to put a reservation in for one and I got it within a weekxx

My kids had the XBOX Kinect last year, they love it, I had a game of beach volleyball and was in agony after, never pulled so many muscles!!

LOL! I have the Wii and the PS3 Move and there the same. The Kinects better though for young kids as they don't have to work the controllers. The Leap pad things seem too clumpy. And probably as with all things like this in my house get used once then consigned to the toy box never to be seen again! My youngest is into the DS and iPad at the minute! I have 4 iPads to buy at Christmas alone :Scared: Best do some overtime LOL x

Hey everyone got two on amazon but paid a wee bit more for them hopefully they dont let me down as tey say they arent in stock for another week or so but am going to keep checking everywhere else. Think its more a cause of me wanting toget them than the kids!!!! There nearly twice the price on ebay.

Latest posts

Back