yet more addiction!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
hi all,
another cool game you can all get addicted too!
http://www.miniclip.com/puzzledsheep.htm
its a cute game of herding sheep.... you have to direct the sheep to the red targets... its totally addictive... i have completed the puzzle levels and am now on the action mode so if ya need any help just ask...

Jess
xox

Im stumped on level 9 Jess HEEELP

Ggrrrrrr Jess Hooked me there for a while lol

Sarah Lou said:
Im stumped on level 9 Jess HEEELP
put an up arrow b4 the first sheep
hth

Jess
xox

Yep, you're right really addictive! day off to do housework etc and here i am herding sheep :lol:

Got to level 24, and am off to have another go! looks like it could be take away tonight, lol!

Jess, get on line quick, i need help with level 25, lol!

Can anyone help with level 20??? This game is toooooooooo addictive :eek:

OMG isn't it just!!!!!

Level 20: on the island use the down arrow in the top right corner then a left arrow in the bottom right corner, then another left arrow into the target - I think!!!

Lou x

How many levels are there jess? i've finally made it to 29.

OMG it's gone 12 and i was just going to have another go. I did do my housework and the kids got fed.....honest! :lol:

suey said:
How many levels are there jess? i've finally made it to 29.

OMG it's gone 12 and i was just going to have another go. I did do my housework and the kids got fed.....honest! :lol:
there are 50 in the puzzle mode im guessing there is 50 in the arcade mode too

Jess
xox

lou said:
OMG isn't it just!!!!!

Level 20: on the island use the down arrow in the top right corner then a left arrow in the bottom right corner, then another left arrow into the target - I think!!!

Lou x

thats it, put the red arrows under the sheep on the island and the other rite next to the target

Jess
xox

suey said:
Jess, get on line quick, i need help with level 25, lol!

oops sorry i missed you hun... i was at work.... doing a soak off and new set with mini pedi
new set looked fab i mixed some boogie nights dare to be dazzling powders for the nail bed and used truly white on the tip... finished with a glossy coat of gel it!s finish it!- they looked fabby :)

Jess
xox

ps my client was so pleased she paid for my chinese takeaway.... so sweet:)

Love the sound of the 'boobie' nights jess :biggrin:

I shall be doing my glittery nails hopefully tomorrow to get in the christmas spirit, just can't decide what colour to go for red, silver, gold, green, maybe a mixture? hmmm...decisions, decisions..

suey said:
Love the sound of the 'boobie' nights jess :biggrin:

I shall be doing my glittery nails hopefully tomorrow to get in the christmas spirit, just can't decide what colour to go for red, silver, gold, green, maybe a mixture? hmmm...decisions, decisions..

lol.... i didnt notice my typing error... all edited now ;)
go red and gold its chrimbo :)
how far are you on the sheep game???

Jess
xox

OK, I'm at level 49 and can't figure this one out!!! I'm going crazy here!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!

place a down arrow inbetween the top sheep
then another down arrow above the second red target inline with the top sheep
then place a left arrow above the bottom left sheep and an left arrow between the bottom sheep
place the other up arrow below the 2nd red taget and inline with the bottom sheep
place the last arrow, an up arrow above the up arrow below the 2nd red target this will also be in line with the left arrow above the sheep in the left hand corner

hth and t all made sense :rolleyes:

Jess
xox

There's only one target in 49. I can't believe I'm pulling my hair out over sheep!! :rolleyes:

oops- ive just posted the solution to level 50!!
for 49 heres a start.....
place an up arrow under the top left sheep and a left arrow below the bottom left sheep
place another up arrow infront of the top right sheep

....that should get you started... just yell if ya need more help....
of couse if you get stucki on level 50 the solutions above........lol

Jess
xox

I'm still stuck on level 29, that naughty wolf keeps eating my sheep :cry: Please help!

(Decided to go for 'after party' as i've got a new christmas stencil and will be having a play with that as well.)

Latest posts

Back