You can mix Additives with Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
You can mix additives with the BL smoothing gel??!!???!??! ����

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Wee Fee, I did these custom blends this evening - such fun!!! ;) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383946004.318843.jpg

Fab ! What additives did you use I recognise some but not all 😄

From L to R:
1. Haute Pink; Pink Gold Sparkle and Deep Blue
2. Bright Red; Plum Love and a smidge of Black
3. Steel Dreams and Titanium Pearl
4. Haute Pink and Pink Gold Sparkle
5. Deep Blue; Titanium Pearl; Spectrum Shimmer and Yellow
6.Blushed Bronze Frost
7. As no. 5 minus the Yellow
8. As no. 3 plus Violet Pearl

xx

From L to R:
1. Haute Pink; Pink Gold Sparkle and Deep Blue
2. Bright Red; Plum Love and a smidge of Black
3. Steel Dreams and Titanium Pearl
4. Haute Pink and Pink Gold Sparkle
5. Deep Blue; Titanium Pearl; Spectrum Shimmer and Yellow
6.Blushed Bronze Frost
7. As no. 5 minus the Yellow
8. As no. 3 plus Violet Pearl

xx

Wow very creative ! That's what you call custom blending ! 😄

Last edited:
You can mix additives with the BL smoothing gel??!!???!??! ����

:D OF COURSE!

The whole point of CND Additives is to create colour with ALL CND systems.

CND don't make coloured Gels or coloured acrylic powders anymore, just pinks, whites and clears..... They cut out the middle man!! :D
We can create whatever colour in as much or as little volume as needed for Liquid & Powder, Brisa and Brisa Lite.

With old fashioned soak-able coloured gel systems professionals ended up buying TONNS of expensive pots of coloured gel that ended up just sitting on the shelf gathering dust, hundreds and hundreds of £s in stock filling up your cupboard or being lugged about from client to client. CND wanted us to be able to cut down our inventory AND have more colour options, CND Additives made that a reality.

The fact that CND Additives work so awesomely with CND Shellac came as a surprise! CND's R&D team spent a long time testing CND Additives with CND Shellac to ensure it was absolutely compatible not just with the enhancement systems but with CND Shellac too. I believe this was one of the reasons the original launch of CND Additives was delayed.

And seeing as this is a new thread, here's a link to the tutorial:
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/241625-cnd-brisa-lite-smoothing-gel-cnd-additives.html

CND don't make coloured Gels or coloured acrylic powders anymore, just pinks, whites and clears..... They cut out the middle man!! :D
We can create whatever colour in as much or as little volume as needed for Liquid & Powder, Brisa and Brisa Lite.

With old fashioned soak-able coloured gel systems professionals ended up buying TONNS of expensive pots of coloured gel that ended up just sitting on the shelf gathering dust, hundreds and hundreds of £s in stock filling up your cupboard or being lugged about from client to client. CND wanted us to be able to cut down our inventory AND have more colour options, CND Additives made that a reality.

The fact that CND Additives work so awesomely with CND Shellac came as a surprise! CND's R&D team spent a long time testing CND Additives with CND Shellac to ensure it was absolutely compatible not just with the enhancement systems but with CND Shellac too. I believe this was one of the reasons the original launch of CND Additives was delayed.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/241625-cnd-brisa-lite-smoothing-gel-cnd-additives.html

Does the link work for iPhones? I can't get to it 😒

Does the link work for iPhones? I can't get to it 😒

To view tutorials on salongeek you have to view the full site, not go through the mobile app. Access salongeek through your browser (safari on your iphone) and you will be able to see it there.

Isn't that brilliant..

Latest posts

Back