You know it's Christmas when ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

80's Girl

Reaction score
You know it's christmas when ...

The tin of twiglets is cracked open. My OH hates them so I'm banished to the corner of the lounge crunching away!

When do you know it's christmas in your home (apart from decorations going up)?

Xxx

When you go through the Christmas TV times highlighting your viewing over the holidays :green:

When you go through the Christmas TV times highlighting your viewing over the holidays :green:

Yes I've got a list of what I want to watch!

TWIGGLETS Mmmmmm defo know it's Xmas when there out I love um and i also know it's Xmas when I make my special red onion chutney yum yum yum.x

when the song 'fairytale of New York is on the radio and the Coca Cola Christmas truck ad is on the telly.....:lick:

TWIGGLETS Mmmmmm defo know it's Xmas when there out I love um and i also know it's Xmas when I make my special red onion chutney yum yum yum.x

Red onion chutney sounds good!

When the Terry's chocolate orange gets opened and it's too hard to eat because it's been in the fridge, but it still doesn't stop you.:)

when the song 'fairytale of New York is on the radio and the Coca Cola Christmas truck ad is on the telly.....:lick:

I don't think I've seen the Cola ad this year but I've heard Fairytale of NewYork plenty. It brings a tear to my eye to be honest when I think of what happened to Kirsty McColl.

When the Terry's chocolate orange gets opened and it's too hard to eat because it's been in the fridge, but it still doesn't stop you.:)

When I was younger a Terry's chocolate orange seemed massive and would last for ages but now I can polish one off in one session!

When I put my PJ,s on Boxing Day .......bliss

Hehe, I gave a chocolate orange to a friend for a birthday once, she kept it in her fridge for months, came to getting it out and giving it a bash, she gave it a bit of a hard bash on a glass table and the chocolate was intact...table not so much!! Haha

Deffo the frost hitting everything and making everything look so crisp and gorgeous and the coca cola advert!!

Leanne
X

Waking up on a Sunday morning to my OH bringing me a cup of eggnog with a dash of rum in it :)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using SalonGeek

Christmas morning coming downstairs to see my daughters face then put the tv on when everyone is in the Christmas day spirit. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Oh and getting dressed up to sit in the house x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

When I think it's ok to eat chocolate for breakfast ! Usually choccy orange !

Definitely getting dressed up to go to church on Christmas morning and then sit in mum & dads house....

Snap Rinn! x

Are you guys all organised for Christmas? I've been so busy I only have 1 present bought and I have two children! 😖 though they're little so they don't know any different.
Hoping to go shopping today and get it all done in one hit... Wish me luck lol x

The coke ad.... Holidays are coming!

Latest posts

Back