You know your nail obsessed when...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hattiegirl

Reaction score
Thought this might be a fun thread add your stories/thoughts below.

...you look at a Krispy Kreme donut and don't think yum 😋 but instead, the colour of that icing would make nice nails.

When every store you go into you snap pictures of things that would look cool as nail art.

I'm not allowed in the decorative pillow aisle anymore... :(

You obsess over over people's nails. I feel my eyes searching out their nails whilst I'm talking to them and I'm sure they must think I'm a bit strange x

When it's only turned June and you've ordered a colour because 'snowflakes for Christmas would look great on it'!

You obsess over over people's nails. I feel my eyes searching out their nails whilst I'm talking to them and I'm sure they must think I'm a bit strange x

Im exactly the same. I found myself drooling over Aleshas nails on BGT and my friends didn't even notice them!

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

You judge people on their nails. Especially the lady who always dresses lovely but says "oh no, I don't really like having my nails done. They look fine as they are"

You judge people on their nails. Especially the lady who always dresses lovely but says "oh no, I don't really like having my nails done. They look fine as they are"

Fine as they are! Poor woman she just doesn't know any better 😉

Any leftover money the night before payday is designated "new colour spending"... despite the holiday and bills that need to be paid for!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

You realise that nearly all the photographs (literally hundreds) on your phone/tablet are snapshots of your or other peoples nail art (for inspiration, not passing of as my own work).
When I am looking through these threads (usually when the hubby is trying to watch tv), he says all he can hear is the shutter click as I take yet another screenshot. :p

Last edited:
When your other half is looking for sunday morning "us time" and your reading forums on salon geek instead!!
:cool:
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

When your other half is looking for sunday morning "us time" and your reading forums on salon geek instead!!
:cool:

This made me laugh out loud. Thank you.

I doubt we all only have one thing that suggests we are addicted, I know I can think of a few.....I feel regular posts on this thread happening.
Well done to Hattiegirl for starting it.

When you can no longer stand your mates nails looking terrible so offer to do them for free !!

When you can no longer stand your mates nails looking terrible so offer to do them for free !!

I thought I was the only one that did this! I got two new ones today when you cringe at someone wearing saddles without painting their toes.

when your partner can say "oh is that you glare I glow with an ombré signature finger and a rockstar thumb?" You must talk about nails WAY too much.

When your sister decides that she's just going to go for natural nails and you say "ooh what colours that"

When you're genuinely devastated you've missed the delivery of your new nail collection, then you are half hour late for an appointment because he says he will call in with them on his way home so you stay in and wait

I thought I was the only one that did this! I got two new ones today when you cringe at someone wearing saddles without painting their toes.

when your partner can say "oh is that you glare I glow with an ombré signature finger and a rockstar thumb?" You must talk about nails WAY too much.

I just read this to the husband, he laughed a little too much.......I think he can relate to it :p

When your three year old announces at the dinner table "I must try the shellac, this OPI just doesnt last on my nails"

I dont mind waiting in a queue in summertime as I get to check out all the pedicures around me

....when you go to Italy on holiday and end up spending ages in glossy make up shops looking at nail polishes you don't see back home :o

Latest posts

Back