You want to be taken seriously? Then get SERIOUS!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello everyone, great thread by the way :green:

have read with great intrest, and as much as i like to think i dont cut corners it has made me think that when i next do someones nails i just need to recheck that i am still doing everything as it should be done, it cant harm to really have a good look at the way you work now and again to check that nothing has slipped!!!!

thanks for the mental note xxxxx

My first question do the tech in UK. Australia and abroad have to take
maintenance courses?

If not i believe that this some of the problem. As a tech in the United states in order to maintain my license i am require 20 hours of maintenance courses that alleviated some of the problem. our licensee period is every 2 years

i was thinking about exactly this the other day, it would be a wonderful start to keeping a good standard of work. the most scariest techs IMO are the ones who did a short nail course 25 years ago and have never done any further training since thinking they know it all. i have one of these "nail technicians" in my local area...very scary woman and shocking work.:eek:

good question nafia! x

Latest posts

Back