Young love

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chezzababy

Reaction score
My son Aidan and his gf finished last night. I was up till 3am with him. He is in bits, crying and all. So hard at his age.

At what age did you get your heart broken for the first time?

xxxx

Aww poor boy. Its something im sure every parent dreads going through with there kids. Id say mine was 15, but truelly broken (because i lived with him) was when i was 17. My mum was consoling me for days. Its funny because when you look back, you think thank god that didnt work out!

Aww poor boy. Its something im sure every parent dreads going through with there kids. Id say mine was 15, but truelly broken (because i lived with him) was when i was 17. My mum was consoling me for days. Its funny because when you look back, you think thank god that didnt work out!

I know, it's difficult trying to explain that to him. He said "mum I really love her" aww was such a shame!! The joys of being a mother.

xxxx

I was 15.

Worst time of my life and really affected me - still does to this day!

I'm glad though, because now I have a gorgeous boyfriend who loves me unconditionally :D if Tom didn't break me, I'd never have met my Jamie.

xx

I was 15.

Worst time of my life and really affected me - still does to this day!

I'm glad though, because now I have a gorgeous boyfriend who loves me unconditionally :D if Tom didn't break me, I'd never have met my Jamie.

xx

Aww that's lovely! Glad you found happiness!

Aidan is in his room listening to music, just going to leave him today.

xxxx

I know, it's difficult trying to explain that to him. He said "mum I really love her" aww was such a shame!! The joys of being a mother.

xxxx

Aww, this brought a tear to my eye.. It's not often lads express their emotions and true feelings.
It's happened for a reason and when he meets his next gf, he will realise.

Cheer up Aidan 😘 xxx

Aww, this brought a tear to my eye.. It's not often lads express their emotions and true feelings.
It's happened for a reason and when he meets his next gf, he will realise.

Cheer up Aidan 😘 xxx

Aww thank you! Just gave him a big hug! Bless him really feel for him

xxx

Aaww what a shame, how old is he?

Mine was when I was 14, I wasn't even with him for that long but I was absolutely devastated when we split up.

Aaww what a shame, how old is he?

Mine was when I was 14, I wasn't even with him for that long but I was absolutely devastated when we split up.

He is 13. He doesn't want to go to school tomorrow! All part of growing up I suppose but still hard.

xxxx

Definitely happy now! I was with Tom for 1 year 3 months (we met when I was 14 - his mum died in the first week of our relationship... he was devastated, understandably), then I found him sneaking around behind my back with another girl. I'd been going through a rough time dealing with him and it was during my GCSE's! I started suffering with depression and anxiety 3 months into it. If I'm honest, it changed my outlook on life and I can honestly say I thank him for it... He hurt me so much that I felt invincible! 4 years later I'm over the whole ordeal.

I'm sure your son will be ok... he will soon realise that although it hurts, sometimes it's for the best. :hug: if he needs you, he will come to you :)

xxx

Aww bless him :( it's so hard when your heart gets broken & you think life cannot go on, in a few weeks he'll be ok & in a few years he'll probably look back on it, cringe and wonder what the hell he was thinking, as most of us do. My heart was broken when I was 17, there was this guy who I'd spoken to everyday for a year, I was away at college at the time we'd speak to eachother for hours, we were seriously close, it was like a fairytale, he was gorgeous and we just clicked. I knew I loved him & thought he felt the same, until one day my world fell apart, I'd been texting him as usual and he just didn't reply, completely blanked me. I found out through a friend of a friend that he'd been at a party and had been getting with this other girl all night & ended up sleeping with her, that was it. I was gutted & I cried my little heart out but decided to be stubborn and not seem desperate so I didn't text him, then bugger me a month or so later I got a text out of the blue, him claiming that he hasn't stopped thinking about me and he's really, truly sorry, he knows that he f*cked up & his friends had said the morning after that he'd made a big mistake. I hadn't stopped thinking about him either. We began speaking again, just as friends, now we're together & I'm completely in love & he treats me like a princess. I'll never forgive him but if it hadn't happened then we probably wouldn't be together. Moral of the story is, if it's meant to happen, it will! Hugs to you both x

Last edited:
Aw hope he's ok but like the other jave said, he should bounce back fairly quickly.

I was 16 when I met my now hubby and nothing much came of it but i kept in touch with one of his friends.

I started seeing a guy that i had had on and off relationships when i was younger and was dumped by text about a week after it got "serious". I was devastated and just for someone to talk to i phoned the friend I had kept in touch with who put me on to Graeme, we started texting again and arranged to meet a few weeks later.

That was nearly 9 years ago and was the best thing that could've happened for me xxx

Sent from my GT-I8150 using SalonGeek

Awww poor lad. I was 16 and it was horrific. My first proper boyfriend and my first true love, it was serious. Wont go into details but Iv never been so hurt in all my life. I am 26 now and still never gone through anything like it.

Hopefully they can work it out

Stacey x

Latest posts

Back