Young Nails Core clear acrylic -help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone have any answers for me.

I use Young Nails l&p - generally, no problem, nice system to use. However, I have terrilbe trouble with bubbles when I use the clear powder - no problem whatsoever with pink, xxx pink, french pink and (speed) frosted pink - just the clear.

I recently tried NSI attraction, clear was amongst the colours I tried. Absolutely beautiful, no bubbles at all in the clear.

I have SOOOOO much Young Nails clear powder that I really don't want to 'toss it away'. I have tried to work with it wetter and yes, that tends to help stop the bubbles but I just don't feel as if I should work with it so wet.

I pick up a nice pearl of product, place on the nail - and let it settle before I touch it ... just don't know what I'm doing wrong - anyone else have this problem with the clear?

Thanks

Vicky

Have you tried to contact the company to ask questions? I plan on purchasing some of their products. Good luck!

when using clear speed or core i do use it wetter and i let the pearl settle a little first (pat into place) then lightly wipe it toward the free edge. I find if you overwork the pearl it will cause more bubbles
hth

Hi

Thanks for your reply ... so I guess I was right using it a little wetter then? I'll have another practice with it - with my wetter head on, to see if I can get it perfect EVERY time, then I'll be happy.

Thanks again

Vicky

Latest posts

Back