Your acrylic brush!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alt-ernity

Reaction score
What acrylic brush do you use?

I am trying to decide between a crystal nails extreme and an nsi royal precision for a new brush, although I have been told perfect nails do a good one too.

What's your opinion?

I just got the crystal nails extreme and I love it had the NSI precision before but it's too small for me now used to using a bigger brush

I love crystal nails brushes! After years of using CND brushed I'm now a convert. I use a size 6 x

Following so I remember what to look for x

I've got the INK London brush, which I'm quite loving at the moment x

I love crystal nails brushes! After years of using CND brushed I'm now a convert. I use a size 6 x

Is there much difference between the size 6 & 8, I really need to invest xx

I love my crystal nails brush, although I did find them to almost be a size bigger than what they say x

Ink London brush for me too. Absolutely love it x

What acrylic brush do you use?

I am trying to decide between a crystal nails extreme and an nsi royal precision for a new brush, although I have been told perfect nails do a good one too.

What's your opinion?

I have had both of these brushes, I get get on with them at all, personally for me they were a waste of money!
Then I heard of perfect nails when Gemma Lambert started selling their merchandise on her site, so I took the plunge and bought one. Best decision I ever made, I love thi brush, it's the perfect size, holds enough liquid. It's just brilliant. I even bought a back up one just incase they stop selling them haha!
I hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back