Your business cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmillieShellac

Reaction score
I am just about to have my business cards re done at the printers and I would like to know what you have on yours? I currently have my business name and logo on one side and on the other side, space for date and time for 8 appointments, hopefully encouraging clients to keep your card in their purse and contact numbers at the bottom.
What do you have? SSx

I have logo, contact details etc on the front along with Facebook & Instagram logos. On the back I have a loyalty scheme, works very well. I have the space for 10 stamps I use this as an appointment card too xx

Here it is xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388993836.527033.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388993844.876067.jpg

JoJo, you have a great business card. Especially like the reward system. Great job x

Jojo I love this! I have actually been thinking about a loyalty type scheme.
So when they get to 5 do you take £5 off their service and then when they get to 10 do you take £10 off?
Has this worked well for you? SSx

Mines quite similar too, with loyalty and app on back

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 593
Jojo I love this! I have actually been thinking about a loyalty type scheme.
So when they get to 5 do you take £5 off their service and then when they get to 10 do you take £10 off?
Has this worked well for you? SSx

My clients rave about this & I they like the fact they are getting something in return for their loyalty. It works brilliantly. I look at it in the long run if your client gets to their 10th visit iv worked out on average they will have spent £200+ so to reward them of £10 off their treatment isn't bad going!
On the 5th visit I take off £5 yes :)
They have to spend minimum £15 to get a stamp & to also have the reward. But most people do spend more per visit.
xx

Maz and jojo, where did you order your cards from? I got some from moo which I liked, wondered if you got yours there?

Mines quite similar too, with loyalty and app on back

Maz I like the combination of loyalty and recommend a friend. Thank you for the ideas, do you tick them or do you have a stamp? SS

Great ideas...I will be thinking about business cards soon...so I will keep some of these ideas in mind x

Here's mine...very similar too
My old ones had far too much info on them, with these I wanted to keep them very minimalist.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389012379.011056.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389012291.458843.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389012291.458843.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 400
Whatever you do, please don't put photoshopped images of fake-looking nails on your business card! Whenever I see cards like that, it makes me think that the nail tech's actual work is not good enough to be put on a card. :p

How does some one go about getting a logo designed and then getting it on cards and price lists and website etc.

My logo was designed by Carl from verve (you can find him in the biz section on SG) and he also helped me design all my leaflets, website/fb signs and also my business card, I also use the printers he recommends and they are very good and prices reasonably.

Maybe a stupid Q...but how do you mark the reward cards in a way that the costumer cant? Do u all have little personalized stamps or?

Maybe a stupid Q...but how do you mark the reward cards in a way that the costumer cant? Do u all have little personalized stamps or?

Couldn't you just write the date? It's all in your records anyway x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389033013.355058.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389033035.270809.jpg these are mine, not a great pic but I love them and the wonderful Carl did them x

How does some one go about getting a logo designed and then getting it on cards and price lists and website etc.

I designed my logo myself and designed the cards myself, I just got them printed by Banner Penguin who is a member of this site.

Their prices are definitely the best around.

I sign and date each one and obviously it coincides with their record card and ovatu on my iPad, so they can't cheat lol :). I did have a stamp but it kept smudging.

I sign and date each one and obviously it coincides with their record card and ovatu on my iPad, so they can't cheat lol :). I did have a stamp but it kept smudging.

Ok that seems so simple.....I just did not think of the signature! I have had problems! Thank you sooooo much!

Latest posts

Back