Your dream salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Would love to hear...

What would your dream salon look and be like?...

I'd love a big spacious reception area where people could like back and relax....bi recliner chairs... with free coffees and teas on tap... lovely dishes of cupcakes and sweeties..

a total child free zone so women could kick back relax and switch off

lots of natural light throughout the salon - very bright and airy and fresh

That's just a start.... what's you dream salon like?

Girls dream big lol

We've just moved into it. Pics will follow x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here we are. We moved in on Tuesday this week and are having an open day in a few weeks. It has been a labour of love but it looks amazing. The pictures don't do it justice! We have a huge reception and 3 good sized treatment rooms!
Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1409854639306.jpg
    1409854639306.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 856
  • 1409854814900.jpg
    1409854814900.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 850
  • 1409854832966.jpg
    1409854832966.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 865
  • 1409854845560.jpg
    1409854845560.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 916
Here we are. We moved in on Tuesday this week and are having an open day in a few weeks. It has been a labour of love but it looks amazing. The pictures don't do it justice! We have a huge reception and 3 good sized treatment rooms!
Vic x

It looks like a spa! Absolutely beautiful x

It looks like a spa! Absolutely beautiful x

Thank you. We're really pleased with client feedback so far!

Vic x

Vic x

This! Haha. It's just beautiful well done.x

Vic x

Congratulation, it's beautiful! You should be so proud :)

I moved my premises too, last year! And I'm also going to blow my own trumpet and say my current tanning salon is my dream salon! It's exactly how I wanted my salon to be when dreaming of it from my old premises!

I can only dream of the child-free bit tho! Hahaha :)

Vic x

It's stunning! :) may I ask where you got the light from in the last pic? X

It was a bargain from eBay. They are a string of lights that look like little flowers with green leaves between. They're on every day all day and I've had them over a year. They're really pretty. I'll try and post a link x

Congratulation, it's beautiful! You should be so proud :)

I moved my premises too, last year! And I'm also going to blow my own trumpet and say my current tanning salon is my dream salon! It's exactly how I wanted my salon to be when dreaming of it from my old premises!

I can only dream of the child-free bit tho! Hahaha :)

Tell us more!! What is it you used to dream about and got in your new salon?

Tell us more!! What is it you used to dream about and got in your new salon?

My old salon had a very small reception area, a tiny desk and the rooms were quite small! Customers who brought prams in could hardly move! Our stock display area was 4 tiny shelves in a display cabinet which probably only fitted 4 types of bottles on each shelf - anything else wasn't visible to customer!

The main thing I wanted in my new salon was a big spacious reception area, a large desk, loads of display shelves and more spacious rooms! We went for ultra modern and spacious and have all glass double doors! I'll get some pictures uploaded later today 😁

Would love to hear...

What would your dream salon look and be like?...

I'd love a big spacious reception area where people could like back and relax....bi recliner chairs... with free coffees and teas on tap... lovely dishes of cupcakes and sweeties..

a total child free zone so women could kick back relax and switch off

lots of natural light throughout the salon - very bright and airy and fresh

That's just a start.... what's you dream salon like?

Girls dream big lol

I love your question! I'd love a old style barn or large country house in a idillic country setting, nice & relaxing with a spa (sauna, steam rooms etc) and at least 4/5 treatment rooms, relaxation areas, a large reception and retail area.
I have at the moment a small 1800's cottage in a market town that has low ceilings and wooden beans, I do love the interior but I do wish I had a bigger retail area and at least 2 more treatment rooms! X

And I'd love high ceilings and more natural light! X

I'd love a brow, lash and nail bar, with nail tables and brow and lash chairs, and a painting of a pin up girl mermaid on the wall with long lashes, big brows, painting her nails :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine would be like a spa setting, cream walls a separate reception area where you sit on big comfy chairs with nail magazines to look through. Then rooms for massage and facials with dimmed lights and candles. Those pedi chairs with the foot bowl and back massages in them. A room where you can relax after your treatment with a drink and a magazine. I went to Aveda in Louisiana and it was exactly like this apart from the pedi chairs but it was so relaxing.

I've just seen my dream salon in scratch magazine lol

I've just seen my dream salon in scratch magazine lol

Was it black/pink and glittery by any chance?

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I like them all in scratch was the black and pink one yours ? I think the one I saw was called whites it's in London I haven't read all the magazine yet xx

I'm just in the process of doing mine. It's going to be black and white with hints of purple. Black leather chairs, black wood effect vinyl flooring! Can't wait!

I have my dream salon at the moment 💜 I'd love to expand in the future but for now it's an absolute dream come true. I ha a reception area with a nail bar & 2 treatment rooms :) xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410364353.854770.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410364363.186584.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410364374.124910.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410364383.830502.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410364408.024960.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410364419.648760.jpg

Latest posts

Back