Your favourite Biosculpture Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasmum

Reaction score
If you could only have 10 colours which would be your most favourite/most used colours? I am just starting out with biosculpture and want to add new colours slowly.

Oh thats a hard one...only 10!!! :)

Not including white
I tired to mix it up a bit!
But if you asked me again tomorrow it might be a slightly different list...soooo many choices :)

Cant think of 10 off hand but right now im wearing 96 (my bestseller ans must have!) also i love 19 ( maybe its not 19 :-s) but a bright red anyways it matches my red lipstick perfectly! :) x

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

I know it's hard they have sooo many lovely colours but as they are rather pricey I am trying to get them with their specials that they have here and unfortunately that is 10. So I figure if I get 10 new one every month keeps my customers happy and my expense down a little :p

couldnt do without 130 duchess x

So hard to choose just 10, I struggled as there are so many to choose from. In the end I laid all the colours out on the table and picked out a few that I thought would be good for all ages. My most popular ones are...

14 Jodie Rose
99 Cherry Liquer
2016 Funky Fushia
96 Summer Holiday
19 Pillar Box Red
87 Strawberry French
21 Ravishing ruby
122 Ashes of Roses

Latest posts

Back