Your favourite MINX design...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard-as-Nailz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know people's views on Minx - for example which ones are your favourites and why?

I'm just about to start doing Minx and would love to know the best designs for fingers and for toes, which ones look the nicest and what patterns etc to avoid?

TIA

Lorna x

I love them all but at the mo my favourite is MNkey! :)

Ok thanks, I haven't seen that design before I don't think? :)

These are not necessarily my personal favourites but in my area (in Spain).

Most sold .. Silver Lightning
The flowers
Pink Candy Stripe

Strange how things vary from area to area.

Thank you Geeg, I can see why Silver Lightening would sell the most as I think Beyonce had them didn't she?

Candy cane is a good one too :)

I just love all the designs but obviously can't buy them all in one go, so am getting a few sheets in and wondered which the clients are more likely to want...definately going to get some silver lightening!

Do you find you have more clients wanting fingers or toes, or both?

Thanks.

Think I might need to get myself on a minx course! Just been looking through the s2 catalogue and I think I'm in love with some of the designs lol!

Toes are the most popular because they last longer but we do lots of Minx nails for parties and short term wear too.

Hippie chick are my favourite :)

My latest order arrived yesterday and I'm due a new set but have so many designs I like that I am hard pressed to choose which ones to have.

I like the new summer confetti, Minxlusions & plaid (sky blue & seagreen) the most.

Due to take off the red hearts & vines - but am disapointed to see the pattern is not as clear on the new template as what it was on the old fingers set I used on my toes.

i love the nautical theme ones :)

I just can't stop people choosing the Hippy Chick and the Hibiscus. I am ordering Hippy chick in the dozens.........and I love it myself!

The Metallic animal print ones are the most popular in our salon :wink2:

Latest posts

Back